OFFICIAL FLAT FUCKING EARTH THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
I refuse to even have this stupid ass conversation with anyone.

The shit is disrespectful to my own intelligence.

But I'll go back and read the pages for laughs.

Oh and no disrespect to anyone by me saying that.
Because in reality it's a good idea for a thread in my opinion

But...yeah...cant even do it playa...maybe I'll just make jokes n shit
The undeniable proof of the correct answer is out there, it's up to you to figure that out lol

Cheating on yo test ain't gonna help you to learn fam

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Put a stick in the ground, have someone who lives far away (further the better) like 100 km away put a stick of the same length in the ground as well. have it at a perfect 90 degrees. Take pictures of the stick at the exact same time and compare the shadow. If the earth is round (has curvature) the stick's shadow will be different lengths. If it is flat, the shadow will be exactly the same.
that doesn't prove shit. The way the sun works in the flat earth model is pretty much the same as the yin and yang symbol you know now, which is why you can see the moon in the day, Which doesn't make sense in the globe model. The sun rotates AROUND the earth, why would it give you the same shade when its in different perspectives? Its like saying why does the street light I'm under doesn't give you the same shade down the block? because its under ME not YOU. Lmao if it were a GLOBE and it were millions of times bigger than Earth how they say it is, then the shadows would have to be the same because of this, not the other way around.

Attachments

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
So is there a middle pole
What I found weird, was that if Admiral Byrd says there is a huge Hole in the north and south pole with a "Supreme Race." The only thing that reminds me of is when it says God sent Satan down into the "pit." So Supreme Race= Satan.

Isn't it weird that are we raised to believe some dude comes from the North Pole named "Santa" and gives kids gifts on the same day that Catholics are supposed to be praising Jesus Christ?

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
dont trip holmes... foos dont even overstand...

first i lost faith in my rap idol "@Real 1" today when he got punkt,,, then i find out the erf is flat as a pizza.... my mind is turnt like an Uber driver going the wrong way rn ...
I feel it man, its like when I found out the NFL was fake :siccness: lmao

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
that doesn't prove shit. The way the sun works in the flat earth model is pretty much the same as the yin and yang symbol you know now, which is why you can see the moon in the day, Which doesn't make sense in the globe model. The sun rotates AROUND the earth, why would it give you the same shade when its in different perspectives? Its like saying why does the street light I'm under doesn't give you the same shade down the block? because its under ME not YOU. Lmao if it were a GLOBE and it were millions of times bigger than Earth how they say it is, then the shadows would have to be the same because of this, not the other way around.
You are over simplifying things which is causing problems in your own logic, my man. Do some research on geodesic light rays and come back to this.

Also, try recreating a scale model of the earth in your own basement using a flashlight as the sun, as you believe it to be in your flat earth theory. Try the experiment and report back with your results. Be sure to measure the distance and angle of the flashlight in comparison to your scale model please.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk