OFFICIAL FLAT FUCKING EARTH THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
jean Luc Picard shown in the Hennessy Commercial (Hennessy has "Maison" on the bottle..) was the first man to "break" the Stratosphere (WHICH IS THE FIRMAMENT IN THE FLAT EARTH, FIRMAMENT KEEP IN MIND IN THE BIBLE SAYS WAS MADE TO "SEPARATE THE WATERS FROM THE WATERS." so dude in video goes up and eventually breaks something and goes into WATER.

THIS GUY IS OBVIOUSLY A SMART GERMAN RIGHT? SO WHY WOULD HE SAY
"Through portholes, the observers saw the earth through copper-colored, then bluish, haze. It seemed a FLAT DISK with upturned edge. At the ten mile level the sky appeared a deep, dark blue. With observations complete..."

IM GIVING YOU GUYS HISTORY YET THE THING THAT CONVINCES YOU THE EARTH IS ROUND IS BECAUSE MY TOILET WATER FLUSHES ONE WAY. COME ON MAN

Jul 12, 2002
Its like saying the Balls on a pool table are round so the Table HAS to be round too. Its weird when it comes to planets, because all the live streams, or pictures we have gotten from NASA on Planets has been CGI so you can't explain it, and in a telescope they all look like different color stars, and not some big ass solid thing
Where are you getting that every NASA live stream or photo is CGI? Prove it.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
ADMIRAL FUCKING BYRD PEOPLE.... AGAIN THIS IS HISTORY, HISTORY, HISTORY. DID THEY TEACH YOU THIS?

"the U.S. and the Russians began firing over 49 high altitude thermo NUCLEAR rockets up into the dome with "Operation Fishbowl" (FIRMAMENT
? I KNOW.. FISHBOWL, FIRMAMENT BIT OF A STRETCH RIGHT... and "Project Dominic"(Dominic means Of Our Lord", "Lordly", "Belonging to God" or "of the Master. " but that doesn't matter my toilet spins when it flushes.

SO THE US IS FIRING NUCLEAR BOMBS INTO THE DOME, YET THIS DOESNT CONVINCE YOU THERES A FUCKING DOME AROUND US lol ITS IN OUR HISTORY

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
LMAO THEY FUCKING TELL YOU ON IT BRO. THEY ALL SAY "CGI RENDER"

"Conspiracy theorists are abuzz over the revelation that a recent NASA photo was touched up before being released to the public.

But this is not news, or evidence that the space agency has something to hide. NASA ROUTINELY PROCESSES raw images to enhance details, or to visualize things the human eye could never see, agency officials have said. Other space agencies, and many astronomers, DO THE SAME THING."

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
HERES YOUR 17 BILLION DOLARS OF PHOTOSHOP SKILL AT WORK YOU MAKE HELLA ARGUMENTS BUT DONT EVEN LOOK INTO HALF THE SHIT I POST

side note on this video the moon according to Nasa is "1,079 mi" in radius. and it curves that bad right? what about the 4,000 square miles in the Bolivian Salt FLATS that doesn't curve at all? that should be according to Earths Curvature math given to us by NASA, 32000 INCHES IN CURVE somewhere in there. LMFAO

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
OR SHOULD I JUST LEAVE ALL THE OFFICIAL PICTURES OF THE EARTH ON HERE AND YOU TELL ME IF THEY ALL LOOK THE SAME AT ALL. so what if the continent sizes are all different in all the pictures, and so what if theres more land in some and less water, oh wait the next year theres more water than land. oh well, they'll never notice..

Attachments

Jul 12, 2002
OR SHOULD I JUST LEAVE ALL THE OFFICIAL PICTURES OF THE EARTH ON HERE AND YOU TELL ME IF THEY ALL LOOK THE SAME AT ALL. so what if the continent sizes are all different in all the pictures, and so what if theres more land in some and less water, oh wait the next year theres more water than land. oh well, they'll never notice..
The image is too small for me to really see water/land differences. Can you link me to a larger one

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
This has nothing to do with NASA
youre right, heres one from NASA
Just remember to leave out that the Earth is spinning at 1000 miles per hour and getting pulled by the Sun at 67,000 miles per hour so that the Satellite seems stable. Oh and dont forget those millions of stars you can clearly see behind the Earth... oh wait...

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Heres my thing, if we can clearly see stars when we look up, some places can see the Milky Way Galaxy clearly in some nights. Why dont we ever get ANY stars in ANY Nasa video? Neil Armstrong even said when they "went to the moon" they never saw any Stars. why? Do the stars only exist in our Atmosphere? oh wait thats the Flat Earth beliefe, that would be crazy to think that about a globe...

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com

Look, J.R Reid And God Have The Same Haircut!

Jesus Has One Too, They Have A Pair Of Heavenly Clippers In Everyone's House.
Minute 7:30 explains how Earths Curvature Equation doesnt even hold up.

Your posts reminds me of all the fake channels on youtube that just post spam trying to distract fools from what the actual problem is.

Stick your head in a woodchip and youll get that same haircut

Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
Where Do We Go Where Oceans That Don't Go Up And Down?

I Can't See That Far In The Spectral Of Daily Living, Because Ofcourse He Disappears In The Horizon

I'm Going To Let Someone Answer Who Got More Answers, But I Have The Answer. He Isn't Above Him Because The Land Deepens Into The Other Land That Is Round.

And North Is Mid Level From My View In Outer Space He Should Of Haved The Ball Turned The Other Way

Lets Just Geograph Our Stars, Space (Distant), And Time And I'm Sure You Will Find And Answer Like BBalls, But Bballs Are Flat If Anyone Has The Balls To Feel One Past The Treads And Have An Arc.

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com