OFFICIAL FLAT FUCKING EARTH THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 31, 2008
Okay, but if I am going in a circle how come I don't cross back into Canada. hmm. Tricky.
It doesn't take too much logic to realise that our only currently known resistance to gravity is our muscular strength so that the constant down force will play havoc with the human body if that uplift counter pressure is lost and in many cases of ill health, it is. This is why it is important to upbuild within us a righteous spirit exactly how Jesus taught...then...maybe...we too will walk on water...though I don't recommend it.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
These people have a little more skin in the game and have actually studied this subject, so I think they know a thing or two in comparison to the alter-group. Studying (at their respective knowledge bases) doesn't just mean reading a book or watching a youtube video, either. Quotes are from Earth Is a Bumpy Spheroid article
why not the official NASA pictures look like that tho? I feel you but why doesn't the shit they claim stay consistant.

here's some other shit I thought was cool

Attachments

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
i don't rule anything out, but explain why water going down the drain or a toilet flushing spins clockwise instead of being sucked straight in. that pretty much kills the flat earth theory.
how come the stars go perfectly around Polaris in a perfect circle, look up star trails. shouldn't stars go ape shit since we are getting pulled by the sun and gravity and all this other bullshit. but they don't, they circle above us perfectly.

Feb 19, 2015
how come the stars go perfectly around Polaris in a perfect circle, look up star trails. shouldn't stars go ape shit since we are getting pulled by the sun and gravity and all this other bullshit. but they don't, they circle above us perfectly.

so u jus guna answer my question with a question.....I see

why would water drain in a circular motion if the earth is not spinning on an axis?

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
so u jus guna answer my question with a question.....I see

why would water drain in a circular motion if the earth is not spinning on an axis?
I dnto know. I've heard that several times in videos and dudes explain it, I just never thought that was a real reason so I never cared, that black dude in the first video explains a version of his as to why at some point so you can watch it and see. I don't have all the answers. So answer mine now?

Last edited:

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
At least this thread has gone longer than the last two about this, I didnt even know there was other threads, I swear I searched it lol

Besides the toilet thing, how else can you prove Earth is a Globe without using the fake Nasa pictures?
Put a stick in the ground, have someone who lives far away (further the better) like 100 km away put a stick of the same length in the ground as well. have it at a perfect 90 degrees. Take pictures of the stick at the exact same time and compare the shadow. If the earth is round (has curvature) the stick's shadow will be different lengths. If it is flat, the shadow will be exactly the same.