OFFICIAL FILTH DEE HATERS=FANS PAGE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BAN ME?

• ORALE! (YES)

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • NO, ITS FUN TO LAUGH AT ME!

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters
Dec 2, 2006
I aint really a fan nor a hater of you Filth Dee.... But really?

a white norte?

you really gonna run with that?

you aint been to the pen apparently cause my people {WHITEBOYS, VETS, PENITENTIARY LEGENDS} would eat you alive, & your "GENTE" would use you abuse you, chew you up & spit you back out.

aint no vet, in the game for 30+ years gonna accept a whiteboy in his click sayin NIGGA.

& imma tell you this, straight up & you are gonna know god damn well it is the TRUTH...

AINT NO REAL NIGGA GONNA GIVE YOU, A WHITE NORTE, A PASS FOR SAYING NIGGA... AT LEAST NOT THE ONES I FUCK WITH.

Thats a good way to get your wig split.

in fact, I wouldnt let you say it in front of me.

so, I aint a hater, a fan, a stan, none of that... I am just the messenger of TRUTH.
Say that one more time because I do not think he heard you.

I will say though in his defense he could be accepted if his conduct was appropiate but we both know that would not be the case here.

Dec 2, 2006
If he acted like that in there, he would get fed to the wolves real quick, and i am not talking "his people."
His conduct would determine everything, but regardless, he would be used and abused in some way.

Big Rich

Rest In Peace
Oct 20, 2003
@filth-dee (or whatever the fuck your name is) you want attention? what would you say to a good ol' fashioned one on one fight? videotaped of course, just so this whole board can see your ass get stomped out by a REAL whiteboy. put up or shut up cock sucker. if you wanna set this up PM me. like gas and a few others said, "im done giving you attention" and wont see me in this thread again. your move motherfucker.