OFFICIAL FILTH DEE HATERS=FANS PAGE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BAN ME?

• ORALE! (YES)

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • NO, ITS FUN TO LAUGH AT ME!

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters
Aug 17, 2007
FILTH DEE HAVE U EVER GOT UR ASS BEAT FOR SAYIN NIGGA?
UMMMMM,NO BUDDY.....ACT LIKE EVERYOTHER LATIN,CHICANO,WHITEBOY,ASIAN DONT SAY NIGGA AROUND BLACK FOLKS IN THA BAY.....COME ON NOW,ITS REALY NOT ANYTHING OF A ISSUE UNLESS YOUR INSECURE WITH WHO YOU ARE.....IM ME GOD DAMN IT,LOL GET OVER IT.....

Aug 17, 2007
That's a blatant lie. From the Bay to Dago I have never met a Black Man who has done time in the pen let a white boy call them the "N" word. I know white cats who role with the Black Car and claim black sets who don't say the "N" word and have mad respect within their "Black Circle". Some cats in the Bay are checking each other for sayin it. Unless you surround yourself around weenies or little kids GTFOH with the bullshit. You lie for no reason.
YEH BUDDY,YOU KNOW THA BIZZ,LOL

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
UMMMMM,NO BUDDY.....ACT LIKE EVERYOTHER LATIN,CHICANO,WHITEBOY,ASIAN DONT SAY NIGGA AROUND BLACK FOLKS IN THA BAY.....COME ON NOW,ITS REALY NOT ANYTHING OF A ISSUE UNLESS YOUR INSECURE WITH WHO YOU ARE.....IM ME GOD DAMN IT,LOL GET OVER IT.....
Goofy ass white kid loser fuck.

So you're saying that you're being you by saying that disrespectful word, but it's not an issue because "EVERYOTHER LATIN, CHICANO, WHITEBOY, ASIAN SAY NIGGA AROUND BLACK FOLKS IN THE BAY".

You're so confused about who you are it's sad. You probably think you're a man, but the reality of your misconstrued perception of yourself is that you're a dead beat father with no REAL goals in life. You talk about others being insecure but you've said a few times on here that you're "ugly"...which is you being insecure about how GOOFY you look.

Wow, you really should kill yourself just to remove your genes from the gene pool.