OFFICIAL FILTH DEE HATERS=FANS PAGE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BAN ME?

• ORALE! (YES)

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • NO, ITS FUN TO LAUGH AT ME!

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters
Nov 14, 2002
i seen FILTH*DEE typin "nigga" here and there but he knows hes behind a computer screen so he knows he is safe.if he know he wont say that offline and call a black person a "nigga" then the gangsta in him should have enough respect not to do that shit online.so by him droppin the "nigga" word like that only tells me one think about the him....coward......the internet can make the most nerdest muthafucka stick his chest out and say what the fuck they wanna say.FILTH*DEE use to be coo here but somewhere down the line you just flipped on some other shit mayne.get your mind right "gangsta" cause a real muthafucka can back up every word he types here.on and offline.post one video of you callin some random black men "nigga".show us how gangsta you are....offline.

Feb 14, 2004
I don't hate filth*dee, I just think he's stupid as fuck, and confused as fuck, too.

Reminds me of flip dog from the movie white boyz. Sayin, "you see that mark right there *points to birth mark on arm*, and says, you might think thats a birth mark, but thats my real skin, and the rest of me is birth mark" LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxDidLuCdsk

Aug 17, 2007
i seen FILTH*DEE typin "nigga" here and there but he knows hes behind a computer screen so he knows he is safe.if he know he wont say that offline and call a black person a "nigga" then the gangsta in him should have enough respect not to do that shit online.so by him droppin the "nigga" word like that only tells me one think about the him....coward......the internet can make the most nerdest muthafucka stick his chest out and say what the fuck they wanna say.FILTH*DEE use to be coo here but somewhere down the line you just flipped on some other shit mayne.get your mind right "gangsta" cause a real muthafucka can back up every word he types here.on and offline.post one video of you callin some random black men "nigga".show us how gangsta you are....offline.

AY I RESPECT YOU HOMIE,WITH OUT A DOUBT BUT I DO SPEAK LIKE THIS AROUND MANY PEOPLE.....YES BLACK FOLKS TO,ONLY TIME I WATCH MY CHOICE OF WORDS IS WHEN IM AROUND BIG HOMIES AND AROUND OLDER BLACK FOLKS OUT OF RESPECT,I BEEN OUT HERE AND I FUK WITH ALL KINDS OF PEOPLE INCLUDING REAL CRIPS FROM L.A.,WATERGATE 119'S,CARVERPARK 118'S,ECT AND I SAY THE SAME SHIT TO ALL OF THEM.....PEOPLE TALK HOW THEY WHERE RAISED,I GREW UP WITH PEOPLE FROM RICHMOND AND SHIT LIKE THAT SO I MEAN THATS JUST HOW I TALK FAMILY....I HAVE HAD SOME DUDES TRIP BUT I TELL WE CAN GET THE HANDS IF HE REALY WAS THAT MAD ABOUT IT FEEL ME,IM NOT CLAIMIN TO BE NO SUPPER GANGSTER OR OG,OR ANYTHING OF THAT NATURE AND IM NOT CLAIMIN TO BE,BLACK,BROWN OR ANYTHING ELSE IM CLAIMIN TO BE ME.

AGAIN I RESPECT YOU HOMIE

Nov 7, 2005
FILTH DEES BIG HOMIES ARE ACTUALLY LIL HOMIES THAT TELL FILTH DEE TO WATCH HIS MOUTH AROUND THEM...

FILTH DEES KID CALLS ANOTHER MAN DAD AND CALLS FILTH DEE NIGGA...

FILTH DEE IS A PUNK AND A COWARD AND WOULD NEVER COME TO CALI TALKIN LIKE THAT...

FILTH DEE CLAIMS TO BE FRANK LUCAS ONLINE BUT ACTUALLY LIVES IN A COUNTRY TOWN WITH HIS FARMER GRANDPA AND HAS RED HAIR AND FRECKLES...

Apr 21, 2006
AY I RESPECT YOU HOMIE,WITH OUT A DOUBT BUT I DO SPEAK LIKE THIS AROUND MANY PEOPLE.....YES BLACK FOLKS TO,ONLY TIME I WATCH MY CHOICE OF WORDS IS WHEN IM AROUND BIG HOMIES AND AROUND OLDER BLACK FOLKS OUT OF RESPECT,I BEEN OUT HERE AND I FUK WITH ALL KINDS OF PEOPLE INCLUDING REAL CRIPS FROM L.A.,WATERGATE 119'S,CARVERPARK 118'S,ECT AND I SAY THE SAME SHIT TO ALL OF THEM.....PEOPLE TALK HOW THEY WHERE RAISED,I GREW UP WITH PEOPLE FROM RICHMOND AND SHIT LIKE THAT SO I MEAN THATS JUST HOW I TALK FAMILY....I HAVE HAD SOME DUDES TRIP BUT I TELL WE CAN GET THE HANDS IF HE REALY WAS THAT MAD ABOUT IT FEEL ME,IM NOT CLAIMIN TO BE NO SUPPER GANGSTER OR OG,OR ANYTHING OF THAT NATURE AND IM NOT CLAIMIN TO BE,BLACK,BROWN OR ANYTHING ELSE IM CLAIMIN TO BE ME.

AGAIN I RESPECT YOU HOMIE
That's a blatant lie. From the Bay to Dago I have never met a Black Man who has done time in the pen let a white boy call them the "N" word. I know white cats who role with the Black Car and claim black sets who don't say the "N" word and have mad respect within their "Black Circle". Some cats in the Bay are checking each other for sayin it. Unless you surround yourself around weenies or little kids GTFOH with the bullshit. You lie for no reason.