**Official** DEAD RISING 2 thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 11, 2006
i like this game...i know even when ive completed it theres gonna be hella shit for to go back to theres alot of things i havent explored in this game...well worrth havin this game

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
so far so good this game is actually fun and much better than i expected it to be

i've just given katy her first dose of zombrex and saved three survivors - the black woman lashiqua, the guy chad in the cowboy hat with the shotgun and his girl doris

i read in a few places that on your first playthrough it's best to not worry about doing the story missions too much and just focus on exploring and leveling up your character, is this a good way to play? i'm worried that by missing out the story missions i will not be able to unlock certain features or abilities in the game?

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
From what i hear you can replay the game again and start on the same level and money as you had at the end of your last play through, either way i guess

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
so far i've killed 6 psychopaths.. slappy, the postman, randy, brandon, the chef and the sheriff

the sheriff's six shooter is sick, kills zombies in one shot

at the moment i'm trying to kill big earl out in fortune park

i'm still on my first play through but i let katy die so i failed all the zombrex missions and failed one of the early story missions so i failed the whole story too, but i'm still playing through just to level up my character and do the side missions.

does anybody know, do i have to kill 10 psychopaths during one play through to get the kill 10 psychopaths trophy?

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
completed my first playthrough today

got an F rating for my ending

finished at level 29, i'm now beginning my second playthrough and play once again without doing the main story, i want to level up my character even further before i do the story

gonna focus on all the side missions i missed out on first time through

any recommendations on places to go and see in fortune city?

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
so this thread is crackin until i buy the game and then as soon as i've got it no one wants to give any help or advice or tips any more?

fuck you all!

props to fillyacup for posting that wiki though

Feb 11, 2006
This game goes hella hard mayne..I gave it rest for a couple days , I still aint completed it maybe cos I'm tryna do all the missions at once....I only just started playing batman arkham on ps3 and its one of the worst games I ever played in my life this dead rising is the shiznit mayne

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
you shitting me breh?that batman game is beyond dopeness.

this dead rising fucking pisses me off. fuck a non save point. i though it was funny how they made fun of thier selves about the pisspoor saving when the dad takes katies game away and she says something like "ah come on dad, i didnt even get to save now i have to retard all over again

Feb 11, 2006
Nah man that batman game I payed for 30mins and was not impressed one bit the shitty fighting repetative button bashing shit is fully shit mayne this dead rising shits on it imo

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
Nah man that batman game I payed for 30mins and was not impressed one bit the shitty fighting repetative button bashing shit is fully shit mayne this dead rising shits on it imo
play for an hour or so until you've experienced the stealth sections where you have to hide up in the shadows and stalk your enemies and hang them off gargoyles

batman arkham asylum = best superhero game ever