**Official** DEAD RISING 2 thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 3, 2002
Beat the game, I thought it was Sicc. After the military comes, damn! not tryin to spoil it for anyone. Now i'm going back though the game for achievements. need to get to level 50 still. Think i beat it and was only level 30.

Jun 23, 2004
yeah the multiplayer is fun and you can make like 80,000 every time. I am stuck on case 2 and feel like a dumbass, I havent got this frustrated with a game since old nintendo games. anybody know how you run, in the slot machine video it seems like hes running fast. I can only seem to jog at a slow pace. Chopping zombies in half with samarai sword is my favorite weapon so far

May 31, 2006
yeah the multiplayer is fun and you can make like 80,000 every time. I am stuck on case 2 and feel like a dumbass, I havent got this frustrated with a game since old nintendo games. anybody know how you run, in the slot machine video it seems like hes running fast. I can only seem to jog at a slow pace. Chopping zombies in half with samarai sword is my favorite weapon so far
find urself orange juice & coffee.. then find a blender. it will make a drink.. i duno how long it lasts tho. u can mix drinks with food too

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
one thing i read about this game is that the 72 hours you're given to play the game actually equates to 6 hours of real time, is this true?