**Official** DEAD RISING 2 thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
Where did this clip come from? Someone needs to slap the cameraman - I could shoot a steadier video while riding a fucking horse during an earthquake.

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
More details have surfaced with regards to that "6000 zombies" claim that came out of a Dead Rising 2 talk at the Game Developers Conference last week.

Firstly, that 6000 figure has a caveat. It's how many will be rendered in multiplayer. The multiplayer that has yet to be officially announced by Capcom, and which until now we'd only dreamed about. Since it was a slip of the tongue and not an official proclamation, there were no further details.

And secondly, that the game will feature "at least 800 separate clothing textures", to cut down on that "oh, there's seven of the same dead guy on the screen at once" feeling.

Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
fo real i liked the game and all but i hate how u cant save anywhere and theres a time limit
yep and those 2 features (mainly the saveing thing) RUINED the game for me.. I also hope they improve on the gun-mechanics, always felt as if you were shootin off a pea-shooter or somethin lol.. Even tho wackin zombies wit' a plastic light saber was always so much fun.