**Official AMC show "The Walking Dead" Thread - MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2004
To those asking, the zombies Michonne has chained up are harmless because she took off their jaws. They can't bite anyone up....she just drags them along like trophies. just something I was told by someone who read the comic.

Excellent finale....can't wait for the fall...they are splitting the season again, 8 episodes at a time.

May 4, 2002
To those asking, the zombies Michonne has chained up are harmless because she took off their jaws. They can't bite anyone up....she just drags them along like trophies. just something I was told by someone who read the comic.

Excellent finale....can't wait for the fall...they are splitting the season again, 8 episodes at a time.
hella gay

May 4, 2002
i love this show but this is on some super bullshit.

how are they gonna blend season 1/2 into the last ep? + they dismiss dude and his kid from season 1. i fault myself for being a super zombie fan. this does not make sense. if everything happend in logical order the zombies woulda been there when they arrived.

this is a super fuck to fans, and a fuck off to remero fans.

i know its a show but all of those zombies coulda been held off. IMO u cant show zombies tearing shit off and some just slugging along

Aug 16, 2003
*Spoilers*

The Zombies with Michonne are her boyfriend and either one of his friends/cousins. She figures out the whole Zombies can smell thing pretty early on and crippled them (hacked off there arms and jaws) and put them on a leash so that she can blend into Zombie herds. Thats how she has survived so long on her own.

Michonne is a bad ass character. Shes also a very important part of what happens when the group gets to the prison...which has its own ups and downs lol. I wont give away anything bout that place...but I'll say its gonna be some shit!

Aug 16, 2003
i love this show but this is on some super bullshit.

how are they gonna blend season 1/2 into the last ep? + they dismiss dude and his kid from season 1. i fault myself for being a super zombie fan. this does not make sense. if everything happend in logical order the zombies woulda been there when they arrived.

this is a super fuck to fans, and a fuck off to remero fans.

i know its a show but all of those zombies coulda been held off. IMO u cant show zombies tearing shit off and some just slugging along

The dude with the kid from season one will return...Its gonna be some shit when they revisit him though. Im not sure if its gonna go down like in the comic but that might be something you'll see either later in season 3 or even season 4...depending on how much they focus on the prison/ Governor story line.

Oct 3, 2006
At first I thought Andrea would have been saved by Randell's group and just joined with them and try to take some revenge on Rick's group for being abandoned or something.

Jun 24, 2005
I like how Lori was pissed at Rick. WTF for bitch?

Was it because he killed Shane? You wanted him to kill Shane several episodes ago.

Was it because Carl put down zombie Shane? You concluded it was ok if he learned to shoot since Rick and Shane were teaching him.

I hope Lori gets killed. She's such a fucking cunt.

Apr 21, 2006
I like how Lori was pissed at Rick. WTF for bitch?

Was it because he killed Shane? You wanted him to kill Shane several episodes ago.

Was it because Carl put down zombie Shane? You concluded it was ok if he learned to shoot since Rick and Shane were teaching him.

I hope Lori gets killed. She's such a fucking cunt.
There is a good chance that Shane was the father of her unborn child.. I dont know maybe thats why she was heated.