**Official AMC show "The Walking Dead" Thread - MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2006
man, hear me out on this but wouldnt this be bad ass lol

come the end of the season we learn that lori's baby actually died during that car crash, then it eats its way out of lori's faggot stomach
if that happened then that baby would be the only one in the family who isnt a faggot. rick is almost redeemed but he still has some faggot ways about him still lol.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Just gonna say this now: Fuck you all who are able to watch this episode as it airs. I promised my lady I'd wait and watch it on DVR with her when she gets back from visiting family.

It's gonna kill me not to see it tonight.

Dec 4, 2006
Just gonna say this now: Fuck you all who are able to watch this episode as it airs. I promised my lady I'd wait and watch it on DVR with her when she gets back from visiting family.

It's gonna kill me not to see it tonight.
you chump! I wouldn't wait for my girl to watch a show.... haha

but yeah, back to the show..

Today's episode was just simply fucking awesome! I can't wait for Season 3 to start...

It's looking good and I see at least 6-7 seasons of this show...

Nov 7, 2006
rick finally grew some balls. if these fuckers want to to be lead by him then they should let that boy cook. at 1st i didnt like the fact that he didnt tell anybody about everyone being effected but then he stated he didnt believe so i guess it makes sense now. overall good episode but IMO the episode before this was the best of the season. and nothing has yet to top the very 1st episode of season 1.

Sep 15, 2009
SPOILER IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED THE EPISODE YET!!

Wtf was it that saved Andrea?!! Was that some sort of half breed zombie?! That cloaked person or thing had those two zombies chained up and under control. They weren't trying to attack. I want to know wtf that is NOW! Oh, and Lori is a stupid fuckin cunt. She needs an ass whooping

Sep 15, 2009
^ lol yeah I was waiting for the prison the entire episode. That spoiler really killed it.

SPOILER ABOUT CLOAKED PERSON.....

After watching talking dead just now, that cloaked character is Michonne...a woman that has figured out how to survive in the zombie world. I guess she will be a big character in season 3

drewski.kalonji

Shark Finning & Grinning
May 17, 2002
Murky Bay Waters, CA

Now the character below is Michonne, she isn’t in the show yet and probably won’t be for this season. But all the readers know how absolutely bad ass Michonne is! She’s a sword wielding, zombie killing, the hardest of cores, one woman army! For an example of her bad assness look at this picture on how she first enters the comic. She is practically straight off a Tarantino film and I can’t wait until she is in the show.
she looks badass. i wonder if she fully tamed those zombies on the leash or they were just really slow and unable to bite!?!?

Jun 3, 2002
www.aod-org.com
AMC's 'The Walking Dead' Finds its Governor
David Morrissey will join the zombie drama as the famed comic's evil villain in a major season three role.

The Walking Dead has found its Governor.

David Morrissey has been cast to play the evil villain in the third season of the AMC zombie drama based on the comics by Robert Kirkman, the network said Friday.
In the Image/Skybound comics, Rick and his group encounter the character when they find a new settlement of survivors in Woodbury. While Rick is a kind and fair leader, the Governor is anything but.
The casting of the legendary character -- also known as Phillip -- has been long awaited by fans of the comics, which will release its 94th issue Feb. 29. The character's sadistic methods of leadership are counter-balanced with a personal struggle involving his daughter.

BAFTA Award nominee Morrissey will join the series starring Andrew Lincoln next season. Morrissey's credits include several British series, including Meadowlands, State of Play and The Deal. His stateside work includes The Other Boleyn Girl. He's repped by the Collective and Troika in the U.K.
Despite speculation ahead of the October season two premiere that Daryl's (Norman Reedus) missing brother, Merle (Michael Rooker), could eventually be the twisted psychopath, Kirkman told The Hollywood Reporter that wasn't likely to be the case.

"The Governor character will be introduced at some point, and it will probably be an original character that hasn't appeared in the show up to that point," Kirkman told THR at the time.
With only a handful of episodes remaining in the AMC series' sophomore season, Rick, Lori, Shane and company are slowly wearing out their welcome on Hershel's farm now that they've brought back Randall, a straggler left for dead by another group of dangerous survivors. This week, Rick (Lincoln) and Shane (Jon Bernthal) will continue to clash over Randall's fate as his arrival leaves the group in a challenging position as they look to protect their safe haven on the farm.

The casting comes amid speculation that Bernthal's Shane -- currently Rick's No. 1 foil -- could be written out of the drama as the actor is circling former Walking Dead showrunner Frank Darabont's TNT drama pilot.

Morrissey will be a regular on the series' next season, which will expand to 16 episodes.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/walking-dead-governor-david-morrissey-294872

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
this episode was fuckin dope, and Michonne addition makes the show seem alot less human and darker, i cant wait for next season

Dec 4, 2006
And some of you were throwing the show down the drain...lol FUCK OFF!

Told you motherfuckers that it was gonna get better, just had to wait and see...

Season 3 is gonna be off the hook though! I read some spoiler shit, but I'm not going to share it with you guys because it could be a whole different outcome...

But I like where this show is going and it could do 10 seasons or more..shit is fucking awesome!