**Official AMC show "The Walking Dead" Thread - MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2004
lol @ the 2nd black person theyve ever shown in the whole entire series = shirtless and chained by the neck like a slave

racist much?
uhh there have been a bunch of black people on the show...to name some, season 1 had the father and his kid that Rick ran into....his wife which is a walker, and one of the main characters, T-Dog

May 4, 2002
uhh there have been a bunch of black people on the show...to name some, season 1 had the father and his kid that Rick ran into....his wife which is a walker, and one of the main characters, T-Dog
i was gonna say the same thing.

quick question for those who have read the comic? how did the virus start? where did it come from?

i know in NOTLD it was from a comet. return of the living dead is was from the military. so whats the story?

May 4, 2002
on a side note shotgun pellets would go through rotting flesh. just saying. + dead people dont bleed so, thats one of the many flaws of this show.

i could nit pick this show at apart all day, i just see flaws left and right. this show is good minus the first 3/4 of the season.

Nov 24, 2003
on a side note shotgun pellets would go through rotting flesh. just saying. + dead people dont bleed so, thats one of the many flaws of this show.

i could nit pick this show at apart all day, i just see flaws left and right. this show is good minus the first 3/4 of the season.

This show would go from a B to an A- for me if they could just fix a lot of those flaws such has Herschel's never ending shotgun (hahaha) or the fact that a shotgun impact wound looks the same as a handgun impact wound.

Nov 7, 2006
This show would go from a B to an A- for me if they could just fix a lot of those flaws such has Herschel's never ending shotgun (hahaha) or the fact that a shotgun impact wound looks the same as a handgun impact wound.
and the fact everyone was getting headshots with a shotgun from a moving car lol. since when did everyone become experts at shooting lol. yeah there was a ton of plotholes at the end of this season but i honestly think it was due to having to kick darabont out so they can switch directions. i think season 3 will be more tight and less flaws

Aug 16, 2003
i was gonna say the same thing.

quick question for those who have read the comic? how did the virus start? where did it come from?

i know in NOTLD it was from a comet. return of the living dead is was from the military. so whats the story?
They dont explain where it came from in the comics either. Well at least they havent yet. The part a the CDC isnt even in the comics lol. But they all have there own theory. Most of them have been described in the show....act of god..virus...so on and so on

Apr 23, 2010
to me most of this season was kinda boring and along of boring talks and i think there was 1 show were there was like no zombies at all. but they made up for that with the ending. i cant wait for season 3. the shows now perfect but when its good its realllllllly good

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
im starting to really like this show. the slow parts really were killing it for me early on but thats because i wasnt sure that there was ever going to be a payoff that made it worth it. i mean breaking bad is the same way too, they kill you with slow long drawn out shit then BAM most epic shit ever happens. we have the luxury of looking back at breaking bad and talking about how great it is cause we've got the payoff already, with this show we are just starting to see good payoffs. im not saying the walking dead is anywhere near teh caliber of breaking bad but i jsut wanted to use it as an example.

i dunno i for one enjoyed the whole struggle with humanity vs survalism and all that shit, it was mostly symbolic wtih shane vs dale but theres other subtle shit to pick up on. when it comes down to it thats mainly what the show is about, and now that rick has transformed his personality i think the show is going to be pretty awesome this next season. cant wait

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
^ good lookin. i been using tv.blinx and putlocker to watch it. im on season two now, we finished season one start to finish yesterday. shit is pretty good. lol at the kid gettin bucked

ive been callin dudes wife a whore and making jokes every chance i get ever since she boned dude...callin dude 'cocky' cuz he said he knew he was gonna make it back to his family....shit you the cocky one bitch lol

funny how every time some zombie gets shot its straight between the forehead, niggas is immaculate sharpshooters in this shit

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
fuck i dont want to ruin anything for you... and i apologize if i do, but it gets flat out ridiculous later on @ gas one lol. hanging out the side of a car going 30mph getting headshot after headshot after headshot lol

Nov 7, 2006
im starting to really like this show. the slow parts really were killing it for me early on but thats because i wasnt sure that there was ever going to be a payoff that made it worth it. i mean breaking bad is the same way too, they kill you with slow long drawn out shit then BAM most epic shit ever happens. we have the luxury of looking back at breaking bad and talking about how great it is cause we've got the payoff already, with this show we are just starting to see good payoffs. im not saying the walking dead is anywhere near teh caliber of breaking bad but i jsut wanted to use it as an example.

i dunno i for one enjoyed the whole struggle with humanity vs survalism and all that shit, it was mostly symbolic wtih shane vs dale but theres other subtle shit to pick up on. when it comes down to it thats mainly what the show is about, and now that rick has transformed his personality i think the show is going to be pretty awesome this next season. cant wait

i think the huge differences in the 2 are the acting and directing. besides rick and shane i didnt really feel any power in those slow scenes where they just talked. when rick and shane talked about shit you knew you were watching something special because you can feel the animosity between them every time and it made it very real. then when the females talked i just laughed and realized they were trying to force feed us sad shit so we can have emotions towards certain characters.

it went the breaking bad approach but it never worked because of those reasons IMO.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
well if you want to get down to it, i think everyone has complained about marie, and has complained about walts cunt wife skyler, and we've been equally mad or even more pissed off at the force feeding of that bullshit drama lol

i can stand lori more than i can stand skyler honestly