**Official AMC show "The Walking Dead" Thread - MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 24, 2006
"the walking dead" is a far more fitting title for all these douchebags in the group, rather than the zombies. these people may be eating and shitting and pissing and breathing, but they are not alive.

on talking dead last week they said The walking dead title was actually refering to the people who are alive not the walkers

Dec 9, 2005
Dale was too soft anyways. Why try to salvage the ways of the old world, when it's clearly nothing like it was before. The name of the game is survival by any means necessary.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
lol me n my lil cuzn watching the episode and he says "i think the old man (dale) is the 1 person whos gonna not die in the whole thing, every1 else will die" hella randomly lol hes in for a suprise

Apr 20, 2005
god damn those fucking ninja zombies lol how did dale not see that zombie creep up on his old ass
i know right. where the fuck was he goin anyway. if there was zombies in the world we live in. i wouldnt be strollin anywhere. fuck all that i'd be watchin my back and my fronts knawmean. them assholes b trippin. and y isnt anyone tryin to sex them bitches that aint married man? i'd b tryin to fuck them hoes knawmtalmbawt. thats y Glen gets props but he only hit once. lmao. fuck wrong with that boy mane

Nov 7, 2006
im happy Dale is gone.....the whole time he was giving his speech im thinking this dude needs to go already.....
i sort of felt the same way. like he was makiing a speech to save a life and people were on board but he had no option on what to do. i mean look at the options

Set him free, possibilitie of coming back with 30 men with automatic weapons that will destroy the entire camp.

Keep him as prisoner, probably less humane then actually killing him.

Make him your slave, do i really need to state whats wrong here?

Kill him, lets you know you're safe from rapists, it would be quick and painless, it would protect your family/friends

call me crazy but the kill him part is just seems to be the best. i mean it sucks but it's what has to be done, not to survive but to protect who you love.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
I watched the last 10 minutes of the last episode and I immediately told those around me....

"If the last 2 season's were like this I would have been up on this series the whole time...."

Shooting the old dude and stabbing the zombie in the head.......G shit.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
So you all know, The Governor role from the comics has been filled and is set to debut in season 3. He's an antagonist and going to be in most of the season, so id expect a few more main character deaths soon.

My only hope is that the dead weight like Tyrone and Carol get it.

So help me, if they kill Daryl I'm not going to watch the show anymore.