**Official AMC show "The Walking Dead" Thread - MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2006
rick's kid is a faggot.

pretty good debate by dale & the rest of the group, makes you think a bit.
it is i guess but us as viewers already know keeping him alive is bad. you can see the kid's sadistic from when he toyed with the zombie n shit in the last episode. dale's debate had no good ideas on what to do with this kid, he just tried to make everyone feel bad. i mean his group rapes females and he's saying he was no part in it? all i know i'd kill him especially if i had a wife/daughter.

i understand what dale was saying but he forgot the most important part of this new world is staying alive mainly so you can protect the ones you loved. and the way this episode ended it showed he didnt have what it took to protect himself let alone anyone else. and yeah carl's a bitch acting all tough then cries in his mommy's arms lol. maybe now he'll realize why he cant be a part of what happens the same as dale's speech shouldnt've even been heard IMO.

Jun 23, 2005
lol havnt read this whole thread, stopped about 4 pages into the season and episodes im in.

some of you act like you pay for these shows lol "its not good anymore" "they ruined this shit"

lol its hilarious go back and read all the crying thats going on. show is dope. im like 4 or 5 episodes back

Nov 7, 2006
lol havnt read this whole thread, stopped about 4 pages into the season and episodes im in.

some of you act like you pay for these shows lol "its not good anymore" "they ruined this shit"

lol its hilarious go back and read all the crying thats going on. show is dope. im like 4 or 5 episodes back
well when a show starts off amazing and gets a following and then switches theres bound ot be some debate about it. some episodes suck and some don't which is why i continure to watch. but if this thread was here just to suck the walking deads dick then it would suck. there's so many debates in this show which is what makes me coming back in this thread.

Dec 4, 2006
I swear to god Carl is a fucking little shithead! That little prick needs to just fuck off or something..

Dale's problem was that he was too busy trying to save the life of others that will eventually harm the group and look at what happened to him...he got the business by a walker and Daryl did a fine job.."Sorry Brother" and boom!

Rick needs to stop acting like a pussy though, first he punks out from killing the kid and then punks out from killing Dale in front of everybody .. he's going backwards and not forward! He's supposed to be the head of the group and that right there still tells me Shane or Daryl are the ones that can actually keep the group alive..

Jan 9, 2004
Rick is a certified pussy and his kid needs a solid ass-whooping. Too bad for Dale, been in the background lately and when he finally gets stage time in an episode he gets ripped up.

Nov 14, 2002
confused ass dale is long gone lol they could have let old ass dale go crazy and rape that stupid bitch he call himself looking after.

then let shane slit his throat

Apr 20, 2005
good. fuck dale. the show finally starts. and that fuckin kid is a fag. and he lost a gun. stupid dumb bitch. that walker must have some wolverine sniffing senses or that kid just smells like str8 ass.

May 4, 2002
this show is boring as fuck and makes no sense what so ever. im a big zombie fan and this is way past an epic fail. i dont give a fuck how many people watch this show, their doing it wrong.

Nov 7, 2006
this show is boring as fuck and makes no sense what so ever. im a big zombie fan and this is way past an epic fail. i dont give a fuck how many people watch this show, their doing it wrong.
for a show to last they're doing it right. how realistic would it be if this show lasted 5 seasons and had nothing but zombie attacks non stop? if you look at this show for what it really is (a drama) then it's a pretty decent show. and when the occasional zombie attack happens it's a bonus.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
GOD DAMNIT FUCK THIS FUCKING SHIT!!!!!!!

man ive been saying this whole time shane is a fucking cancer, a mind virus, and now hes fully sapped away everyone in the group's humanity, even the little kid carl. this whole group is lost, their mentality is a fucking disgrace. these people are just bags of flesh with animal desires, they are no longer human. "the walking dead" is a far more fitting title for all these douchebags in the group, rather than the zombies. these people may be eating and shitting and pissing and breathing, but they are not alive.

this show just died when dale did. im kind of stunned at all these responses in this thread; its like we're all watching totally different shows.

and anybody complaining about too much drama; well this is a television drama i dont know what youre expecting lol. the whole entire show premise is the struggle to keep humanity when society has fallen; the zombie theme is just coincidental. if the show continues towards a survival of the fittest bullshit gore fest, the show is dead

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
dale died because shanes cancerous negative mentality infected the group, and infected carls fragile mind and warped him into a piece of shit. carl was out looking to murder something, and now dale is dead because of it.

the guys been bitching and moaning and warning everybody about this for episodes on end now, and no one in the show gets it. dale fought the hardest out of anybody in this whole group against what he knew was absolutely wrong and would ultimately destroy the group, and died. as far as im concerned he gave his life fighting for what he knew was right, and this group of mouth-breathers will probably still not understand what is really happening.

the virus shane is infecting people with is far more deadly than the virus that the zombies are carrying

unbelievable

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
SMH @ killing off the voice of reason... but LOL @ reducing Tyrone to the background with no speaking part and leaning against the wall like an extra.

Kill THAT mother fucker.

Nov 7, 2006
GOD DAMNIT FUCK THIS FUCKING SHIT!!!!!!!

man ive been saying this whole time shane is a fucking cancer, a mind virus, and now hes fully sapped away everyone in the group's humanity, even the little kid carl. this whole group is lost, their mentality is a fucking disgrace. these people are just bags of flesh with animal desires, they are no longer human. "the walking dead" is a far more fitting title for all these douchebags in the group, rather than the zombies. these people may be eating and shitting and pissing and breathing, but they are not alive.

this show just died when dale did. im kind of stunned at all these responses in this thread; its like we're all watching totally different shows.

and anybody complaining about too much drama; well this is a television drama i dont know what youre expecting lol. the whole entire show premise is the struggle to keep humanity when society has fallen; the zombie theme is just coincidental. if the show continues towards a survival of the fittest bullshit gore fest, the show is dead
lol at killing dale means killing the show, really? i mean really?

dale died because shanes cancerous negative mentality infected the group, and infected carls fragile mind and warped him into a piece of shit. carl was out looking to murder something, and now dale is dead because of it.

the guys been bitching and moaning and warning everybody about this for episodes on end now, and no one in the show gets it. dale fought the hardest out of anybody in this whole group against what he knew was absolutely wrong and would ultimately destroy the group, and died. as far as im concerned he gave his life fighting for what he knew was right, and this group of mouth-breathers will probably still not understand what is really happening.

the virus shane is infecting people with is far more deadly than the virus that the zombies are carrying

unbelievable
you act like this is all shanes fault. shane only had the idea of killing this kid when he found out he knew where they were. talk about humanity? there would be none if they let that kid loose because that kids group would go and take over the farm and rape the females in the proccess probably in front of the kid and all. you also forget the whole killing thing shane wanted was done between him and rick and it was left their. rick brought this kid back and made it about the camp and ultimately. and the only person shane even talks too was with dale so again you're wrong with that one.

talk about humanity? in the real world rick is sherrif and this kid attempted to murder him and 2 others so in a "humane world" he'd be dead anyway. so you tell me he'll shoot at 3 people he dont know but he didnt rape the 2 girls in the camp site? once you put all the pieces together you'll realize the right decision is to kill this kid. shane only talked to the one person he always talks to, he had absolutely no sway in that vote, people just knew it was right.

dale was just stating it wasnt the right thing to do but didnt have any other ideas on what to do. keep him around while someone takes watch? they offered that and someone said who will watch him and dale didnt even agree to do that. dale was weak and it showed it since he died in such a weak way, i mean even carl got away from that zombie.

ultimately think about what happened here and maybe you'll realize once again it's ricks dumbass decisions that caused ALL this. he may be the most fit to lead but that doesnt make hima good leader. that group been broken for awhile now and it has nothing to do with shane. they're all broken in their own way for their own reasons and dale was included.

Nov 7, 2006
lol me and you are gonna debate about every show i think lol. i just remembered we were having debates like this with Breaking Bad aswell. we will never see eye to eye lol. fuck it.