**Official AMC show "The Walking Dead" Thread - MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
i think shows like 'the wire' and 'breaking bad' and shit like that has us all fucked up on television now.

its like, even though this show is pretty good, it looks like shit comparatively lol, and we crave more and expect more.

Nov 7, 2006
i think shows like 'the wire' and 'breaking bad' and shit like that has us all fucked up on television now.

its like, even though this show is pretty good, it looks like shit comparatively lol, and we crave more and expect more.
i said that in the dexter thread lol. but seriously if they can do it then so can the rest of shows. IMO this show is trying to hard to hit the dramatic nail on the head but they keep missing it. they're just over doing it and it's very cliche like you're quotes said.

$ileNt_eNe_ATL

Jefe De Los Pollos
Aug 12, 2005
yea best episode so far imo , i think rick made a mistake by going back for the vato though .. i would of left him to die .. eye for and eye , diente por diente ... I'm curious to see how it plays out .. only 3 episodes left in the season

Feb 3, 2006
I knew ole Do Gooder Rick wasn't going to leave Shane. Shane fucked your wife, tried to kill you, and you save his crazy ass. Damn Rick man up. Good esp tonight 4sho.

Jun 24, 2005
I thought Rick was gonna sacrifice the boy, like Shane did to Otis, so he could save Shane.

The scene where Rick blasted the zombie through the zombie's head, and you could see the gun in the hole was nasty.

The exploding head when he drove it was brutal too.

It was a great episode though.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
lol this episode was awesome. i dont want to ruin it by typing up a buncha shit, but this is a great episode IMO

lmao @ the farm degenerating into near anarchy when all the women are left to themselves

R8R

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Seriously, I think Rick needs Shane and vice verse. Had Rick left Shane behind you know he would have survived, returned to the ranch and fucked shit up. I just dont get the reason for keeping the kid in the trunk.

Nov 7, 2006
Seriously, I think Rick needs Shane and vice verse. Had Rick left Shane behind you know he would have survived, returned to the ranch and fucked shit up. I just dont get the reason for keeping the kid in the trunk.
it's rick's weakness. rick's strengths are shanes weaknesses and shanes strengths are ricks weaknesses. Problem is in this environment shanes weaknesses are actually strengths. the fact he can not care about taking a life to save the ones he loves. Rick still has problems with it and will always be weaker then shane until he can solve it. Ricks getting there though so once he has that down pat then he's the easy shoe in for leader. but so far every single decision shane made in this season has been better than ricks.

Oct 3, 2006
do you guys think rick is gonna kill the kid? in talking dead they showed a clip with rick and everyone in the barn and it looks like hes bout to shoot him...
IDK but I will crack the fuck up if Daryl shows off his dead ear collection to try to scare that dude into talking lol