Officers down in Dallas protests

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 14, 2002

So you wanted to know where I'm from to show me my country isn't perfect? I could've told you that without pulling up one incredibly one sided article and one opinionated article.
Racism exists where people are it seems and the Netherlands are no exception.

There is some police brutality here but it is very rare and by far not on the scale as the US

There are integration problems here yes, there have been some very bad decisions made by the government which fueled a lot of separation and there are actual problems with the Moroccan youth yes.

Moroccan Crime in the Netherlands & the Myths of Multiculturalism

Despite that tho I present you the mayor the the city of Rotterdam and ex-mayor of Amsterdam born in morocco Ahmed Aboutaleb who had the exact same chances growing up as every other moroccan youth, less even considered he was actually born in morocco.

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
"It's too complex, why try to solve it"
is the same thinking liberals inflict upon black americans in form of "The odds are too stacked against us, why try". It's defeatist and it's un-American IMO, and tragic
no, I said that the issue is complex and must be approached as such.

don't be disingenuous. I'm being civil here.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
So BLM protestors = Felons and people with Drug Convictions?
That may be your assumption, however, anyone can be a protestor, and not all protestors are jobless. Also, not everyone protesting is a member of BLM.When a building has a faulty foundation, you don't continue to build on to that building. It is time to tear this building (the police) down. They have outlived their usefulness, and their original usefulness was never a benefit to every day people, only slave masters.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
They will hire two to fill a quota and then it's business as usual. Your name is Deandre? Jerome? Leroy? Tyrone? Laquan? Dejuan? Trayvon? Your application will be tossed.

Members of the black community, instead of applying at the nearest department, should organize themselves and police their own communities first. The old power structure within the black community needs to go. So we can have a trillion blacks becoming cops but as long as you have certain people/groups running shit and pushing their agenda, nothing will happen.

Jun 21, 2006
That may be your assumption, however, anyone can be a protestor, and not all protestors are jobless. Also, not everyone protesting is a member of BLM.When a building has a faulty foundation, you don't continue to build on to that building. It is time to tear this building (the police) down. They have outlived their usefulness, and their original usefulness was never a benefit to every day people, only slave masters.
Dude, a society needs a police authority. How do you imagine a society without police? I'm curious...

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
So you wanted to know where I'm from to show me my country isn't perfect? I could've told you that without pulling up one incredibly one sided article and one opinionated article.
Racism exists where people are it seems and the Netherlands are no exception.

There is some police brutality here but it is very rare and by far not on the scale as the US

There are integration problems here yes, there have been some very bad decisions made by the government which fueled a lot of separation and there are actual problems with the Moroccan youth yes.

Moroccan Crime in the Netherlands & the Myths of Multiculturalism

Despite that tho I present you the mayor the the city of Rotterdam and ex-mayor of Amsterdam born in morocco Ahmed Aboutaleb who had the exact same chances growing up as every other moroccan youth, less even considered he was actually born in morocco.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycEkU4Y8uNg
No, I explained why I wanted to know. Several people asked you about it and you didn't answer but now all of a sudden I'm the bad guy for asking, getting my answer and then shedding light on your countries race problems?

Incredible.

ETA: lol@citing one example of social mobility as "proof" that things are just fine and that upward social mobility is the norm for everyone.

Last edited:

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
So in other words: There will still be police?
No, the authority rests in the hands of the people and what is mutually agreed on. Enforcement, whatever that may be, can be done by one individual within the community or a collective but the emphasis should be on restorative justice first and "punishment" second. You don't need guys with guns and badges to pull it off.

Jun 21, 2006
No, the authority rests in the hands of the people and what is mutually agreed on. Enforcement, whatever that may be, can be done by one individual within the community or a collective but the emphasis should be on restorative justice first and "punishment" second. You don't need guys with guns and badges to pull it off.
You're talking about a fantasy world man, i hate to say it. How is that 1 guy wihout a gun and a badge going to stop a fully armed gang of thugs?

Also, didn't the people already mutually agree to have certain laws that needs to be enforced by a police authority. That was democratically deceided. I mean, obviously police brutality is wrong, but the same thing is going to happen in your utopia. Power corrupts....

Personally i dont think resorting to ISIS tactics by sniping 5 cops is going to solve the problem. But what do i know, im not from USA, im from the Netherlands :)

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
You're talking about a fantasy world man, i hate to say it. How is that 1 guy wihout a gun and a badge going to stop a fully armed gang of thugs?
It starts with a cultural shift within that community. People have to make a choice to resolve internal conflicts without guns and there need to be infrastructures in place so drugs, gangs, etc are no needed to make money.

Also, didn't the people already mutually agree to have certain laws that needs to be enforced by a police authority. That was democratically deceided. I mean, obviously police brutality is wrong, but the same thing is going to happen in your utopia. Power corrupts....
Is your first sentence there a question or statement? Please clarify. I don't understand the second sentence, the third is a distortion of Still's and my position and the fourth sentence is a basardization of a quote and the power would reside with the people.

Personally i dont think resorting to ISIS tactics by sniping 5 cops is going to solve the problem. But what do i know, im not from USA, im from the Netherlands :)
Who said it was going to solve the problem? I've always maintained that the sniping of five cops is a byproduct of an unresolved problem.

What do you feel the problem is and how should we tackle it?

Last edited: