Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
They took it down for now it seems but it was very meh anyways. I think Matt is a really talented producer, Syd is alright, like The Internet overall as a whole, but their remixes have all been pretty damn mediocre so far.

Tyl, errrr DJ Stank Daddy, dropped another Summer Camp mix. Haven't peeped it but thought last year's was pretty cool.

http://limelinx.com/daxzz

A WOLF snippet is on it.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
one of my friends who came out to me (not to me, I was just the first person he told that he was gay) sent that to me. Good for Frank. It'll probably mess up his album sales a bit, but I'm sure that was a big weight lifted off his shoulders that'll hopefully help him make even better music.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
For real though^^ i read it on another site just now. I didnt see that shit coming though.....
He said he was bi on Oldie, but then made like it was a joke.

Not a big fan of Frank (just not my type of music) but whatever. Some of my favorite musicians have been gay over the years. It's 2012 I don't care what another dude or chick does in their personal life, actually I never have. If I was a fan it wouldn't change shit.

*all of that wasn't directed at you I thought I'd say seeing I quoted you. Just the first sentence.

lol @ Tyler saying "Finally" on twitter though.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i smell publicity stunt

i mean sure hes gay but..dont he got an album coming out?

wrote it in '11 seems fishy to drop it right now but maybe he just wants to come clean about what his musics about.

its we to me ...whatever he wanna do w himself is cool w me better than being a DL nigga

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
^ Yeah I'm sure the timing does have some to do with it. But you never know it could go both ways (no pun intended lol) with album sales. A lot of folks that listen to his type of music are still hung up on shit like that, especially guys. Guess we will see when it drops.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
I dunno dude. You know how hard that's gotta be for him? He's in a crew that talks about "faggots" in a negative light all the time. He's an r&b singer, 90% of his market is bitches that want his junk. Maybe he is just trying to boost sales and wrote that up over the past week and said the date was last year. But I don't think it would help him very much besides getting a bump from the gay market and liberals that want to seem LGBT friendly.
Most of his songs apply directly to women, he was never very ambiguous about it. But being a black male it's hard to try to see what he was doing. It could be a planned publicity stunt, or it could be that he was sick of hiding it, either way it probably means his family might disown him and any black male listeners he had are now going to call him a punk faggot. My prediction is that Chris Brown's probably going to say some shit in the next week, delete it and then say he's pro-LGBT

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
half of odd future ar sus anyway

they talk about 'faggots' in that 'im suspect so i throw around the word faggot alot to hide it" type of way..not like they actually hate gays... i cant count how many times ive seen taco or tyler himself hump a guy in a youtube video

syds lesbian, they obviously support that. so aint gon be no change theyre all gon be happy for him

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
I dunno dude. You know how hard that's gotta be for him? He's in a crew that talks about "faggots" in a negative light all the time. He's an r&b singer, 90% of his market is bitches that want his junk. Maybe he is just trying to boost sales and wrote that up over the past week and said the date was last year. But I don't think it would help him very much besides getting a bump from the gay market and liberals that want to seem LGBT friendly.
Most of his songs apply directly to women, he was never very ambiguous about it. But being a black male it's hard to try to see what he was doing. It could be a planned publicity stunt, or it could be that he was sick of hiding it, either way it probably means his family might disown him and any black male listeners he had are now going to call him a punk faggot. My prediction is that Chris Brown's probably going to say some shit in the next week, delete it and then say he's pro-LGBT
he will see a tiny bit of backlash from homophobic listeners but eh, i dont think it will garner too much negativity at all, its 2012, being gay is blasé, especially in american media

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
I liked Frank Ocean's music, he's talented.

Long as there not song dedicated to his gay-lover, it won't effect weather I like songs from him.

Like nuttkase said its 2012, we should be past what another person does in the personal life by now.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I liked Frank Ocean's music, he's talented.

Long as there not song dedicated to his gay-lover, it won't effect weather I like songs from him.

Like nuttkase said its 2012, we should be past what another person does in the personal life by now.
I'm pretty sure there is, and already have been. Forrest Gump off his new record is about a dude. Like I said I'm not a FO fan but quite a few musicians that I like over the years have been gay, or bi.. whatever. As long as the songs aren't talking about getting it on in a descriptive way it really doesn't bother me if it's on their music somewhat. Now if their sexuality is the main focus of their music, well then, it's just not for me because I'm not gay (I'm happy).

Hell Grizzly Bear's cover of He Hit Me (It Felt Like A Kiss), Ed is gay incase you didn't know, is better than the original in my opinion. Whatever.

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
as long as the nigga aint singin about dudes its all good, if it is a song about a dude i'll just delete it from my shit.
maybe him and clay aiken should do a mixtape ha ha.
if his album sells well, we will see more people come out the closet.

Wasn't a few of his tracks already about dudes? He just wrote from a "female perspective". I'm pretty sure "Thinking About You" was one of those songs. :/ I think he's talented, but I can't listen to shit like that... that's just my opinion. I still support him having his choice and shit.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
Wasn't a few of his tracks already about dudes? He just wrote from a "female perspective". I'm pretty sure "Thinking About You" was one of those songs. :/ I think he's talented, but I can't listen to shit like that... that's just my opinion. I still support him having his choice and shit.
possibly could be my brother. also keep in mind dude is a professional songwriter as well. but there are quite a few gay rappers and R&B singers out there that are still in the closet. at least frank let niggas know off top.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
"i dont believe marriage is between a man & a woman but between love & love"

certainly puts a new spin on "fuck me good, fuck me long, fuck me numb" lol