Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
I dunno man. He released that shit perfectly in hindsight. PBR&B was at a bit of a standstill besides The Weeknd. Now he's gonna drop Channel Orange and it'll be followed by The-Dream's next album and then whatever Abel's gonna drop. He's got the summer tour going while no one else is doing shit. I think they played it perfectly

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
I dunno man. He released that shit perfectly in hindsight. PBR&B was at a bit of a standstill besides The Weeknd. Now he's gonna drop Channel Orange and it'll be followed by The-Dream's next album and then whatever Abel's gonna drop. He's got the summer tour going while no one else is doing shit. I think they played it perfectly
Dev better drop somethign within or at the tail end of that timeframe.

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
pyramids is dope

frank ocean is dope, but tbh nostalgia, ultra isn't that great people like to think it is. like that hotel california cover is just awful and it got few other misses too. novacane tho >>>>
that whole album was solid I've been stuck on that cd for a while now Frank is one of my favorites from Odd Future

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I thought the video came out pretty dope. I see how it ties into both Rella and Ned Sanders, to an extent at least. Whoever did the cinematography did a great job like T @tylerthetaco said in some other thread that won't be named on here.