Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
I really liked that Domo Gen UTI album... passed the cd-r to my bro, and he been slappen it. I didn't tell him it was OF, cause he don't like Tyler, and didnt want him to have a pre-judgement.

Domo, Mike G and Hodgy has really step it up imho... people who wrote them off before really need to listen to there new stuff.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I didn't tell him it was OF, cause he don't like Tyler, and didnt want him to have a pre-judgement.
This is like the reason 90% of people that don't like them, don't like them. Which always makes me laugh when they are like "they are all satanic and all they talk about is raping women and stuff" and I'm just like "you obviously haven't heard much of their music then." Hell even on Bastard and Goblin not every song was like that either.

Honestly though Earl needs to fucking drop something soon, even just a song, because he killed it on Oldie and the song on CG3.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
[video=youtube;hFowz5b5GLM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=hFowz5b5GLM[/video]

Still not a fan of the song but the video is pretty dope.
That video is A+, but the song was not that good. Whoever did that video should of saved that concept for something better.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
Earl gets his own sony-backed imprint called "tan cressida". 3 albums in the works: solo, Earlwolf w/Tyler & collab album with Matt Martians from "The Internet". also says he's gonna tone down lyrics since he worked with sexual abuse survivors while in Samoa...

Its the natural progression, there's only so much "shock value" until it get redundant. I don't think Earl is going to be censoring himself, as much as progressing as a talent artist with more of a message.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Yeah I remember downloading that guys album last year for the hodgy feature and the entire thing was weak as fuck lol, that song included.

I think Vince will do fine on his own, him and his homies Joey Fatts & SK LaFlare are pushing their own line and their sound is different than OF, they're on some lyrical street shit.

It doesn't matter what Earl raps about, he's just fucking dope regardless as his verse on Oldie showed.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I still haven't seen more then 5 minutes of Loiter Squad and that was randomly stumbling onto it on TV one night.

Kind of curious how a straight edge kid could Steve-O himself though M @Mr.REE and lol @ me thinking you wrote Steve Harvey at first just because my brain saw the name Steve in the OF thread and skipped the rest until I read it again.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I like most of Tyler's production/verses on the OF Tape 2, so maybe it's good I don't watch Loiter Squad then? I really don't care for that kind of comedy in general so I never really cared to check it out. Good for them that it got renewed for a second season and with more episodes than it had this one though I guess.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
I still haven't seen more then 5 minutes of Loiter Squad and that was randomly stumbling onto it on TV one night.

Kind of curious how a straight edge kid could Steve-O himself though @Gas One and lol @ me thinking you wrote Steve Harvey at first just because my brain saw the name Steve in the OF thread and skipped the rest until I read it again.
just because he dosent do drugs (or CLAIMS he dosent to the public) now, dosent mean he wont later. and dudes mentioned drugs, xanax multiple times, hes just admittedly not a weed smoker. that first earl video was them blending up pills and shit. i wouldnt doubt tyler fucks around with pills here and there. breaks his foot and eats his vicodins. but let me have nuttkase tell it. no drugs fo tyler ever! haha. and to be completely honest with you i was really talking about the whole steve-o documentary thing of him not being able to seperate himself from the camera after fame (he films alot, as seen by pre-OF skate vids and so on) and throwing himself into depression due to it, but since you brought the drug thing up, might as well touch on that too.

dude you take OF so serious in this thread sometimes, that we gotta be all directly correct with you or you correct it lolololol

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
just because he dosent do drugs (or CLAIMS he dosent to the public) now, dosent mean he wont later. and i was really talking about the whole steve-o documentary thing of him not being able to seperate himself from the camera and throwing himself into depression due to it.

dude you take OF so serious in this thread sometimes, that we gotta be all directly correct with you or you correct it lolololol
lol wut I just didn't, and don't, see the connection and I'm way too high to take anything serious right now, so yeah.

Like I said I haven't seen more then 5 minutes of the show so I wouldn't know.