Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
ANYWHERE ONLINE TO WATCH IT? I KEEP MISSING IT.
youtube

[video=youtube;R9-bL24pBvQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9-bL24pBvQ[/video]
[video=youtube;UKUWHE80TvU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKUWHE80TvU[/video]
[video=youtube;z6BO5Z4Y0lQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6BO5Z4Y0lQ[/video]

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Just watched episode 2 & 3 of loiter squad, yeah, still bad.
I caught part of one of them last night, made me chuckle a little here and there but eh. It fits the Adult Swim line-up though and I wouldn't be surprised if it gets renewed for a second season at all. The Booty Hunter skit was pretty funny.

Weird though, I mean I knew I probably wouldn't like it beause that type of comedy isn't my thing, but all of us on here that don't seem to be in the minority on that one.

Jul 27, 2009
Who's heard Casey Veggies' new mixtape? Tyler, Earl, Domo, and Hodgy got a track on it

[video=youtube;p5xm_9xues0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5xm_9xues0[/video]

Earl kills it

May 9, 2002
Yeah they faded away to still selling out shows worldwide and having to open stores for their merch when doing concerts now that stay open for weeks after their show in every city they hit. Having the OF Tape 2 chart #1 on Billboard, and have a TV show that has been #1 in it's time slot its first two episodes (although I'm sure it sucks, still haven't watched it). No one gives a fuck anymore you are right and they have faded out it's clear to see.

Pretty sure you are trolling though, or just like repeating yourself in this thread every three to four months, one or the other.
Dont be so serious, bud. When you're pushin 35, youll get it. Music is so "meh" to me these days...especially hip-hop.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Once again who is being serious? I just stated some facts in rebuttal to what you wrote. Like I said anyone can do whatever they like on here but I don't see the point of saying the same thing in this thread every few months, but hey do what you want.

In other news, I'm 32... I am pushing 35, bud lol. I get it already we don't have the exact same taste in music and that's okay, no one is wrong or right it's all subjective.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
HIP HOP IS A TRIP...IT WENT FROM BEING LIKE NOVELTY MUSIC (SUGARHILL GANG,FAT BOYS,2 LIVE CREW)

TO BEING SERIOUS(PUBLIC ENEMY,X CLAN,RIGHTEOUS TEACHERS)

TO GANGSTER AND PIMP(NWA,2 LIVE CREW,TOO SHORT,ICE-T)

TO FLASHY (CASH MONEY,PAUL WALL,KANYE)

TO SILLY AND POPPISH(OFW,LIL B,SOULJAH BOY)

I KNOW IT WASNT LIKE THAT TO A TEE, CAUSE THERE'S ALWAYS EXCEPTIONS.

I'M JUST SAYING IN GENERAL.

SEEMS LIKE THESE HAVE BEEN THE TRENDS MORE OR LESS,WITHIN THE ARTFORM

Nov 7, 2006
HIP HOP IS A TRIP...IT WENT FROM BEING LIKE NOVELTY MUSIC (SUGARHILL GANG,FAT BOYS,2 LIVE CREW)

there's trends in all music, there's actually trends in all entertainment. whats special is when you're weeding through the trends and actually find something special. like for every trend you mentioned there's atleast 1 good thing to come out of it.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
there's trends in all music, there's actually trends in all entertainment. whats special is when you're weeding through the trends and actually find something special. like for every trend you mentioned there's atleast 1 good thing to come out of it.
I AGREE. I HAVE FOUND ARTIST'S I LIKE IN EVERY CATEGORY.

I TEND TO LIKE SOME CATEGORIES MORE THAN OTHERS, BUT YOUR RIGHT ABOUT THE WEEDING OUT

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Why is that? If you let your age or really care what others think about what you do or don't like (in anything in life) that says a lot about your character as a person.

I'm going to see them for the second time tomorrow. I'll make sure to be ashamed about it lol. Some of ya'll are too much.

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
being a grown ass man, means not giving a shit if other people don't like the music you're into. lol at being arount 30 years and still worrying about what some dork thinks of your taste in music.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
About to start cracking some High Lifes before the show tonight.

I got myself a clever disguise because you know I wouldn't want to be embarrassed like my pal Rezin up there said!

[video=youtube;cWWyWI3xUL8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWWyWI3xUL8&feature=related[/video]

Apr 25, 2002

all with in 30 years.

Feb 28, 2008
Lol u say that but then if someone came on this board hella following up on justin beiber lets say, would all talk shit. I'm just saying, most of odd futures material is about teenage angst and just shit.kids have to relate to. I mean I even have troub le relating to most of the shit tylers sayin and im his.age. I went through all that stuff years ago

I guess.all in all I cant say shit yet cuz in 10 years who knows what gay ass bandwagon I may hop on lol

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
You haven't listened to much Odd Future except Tyler, the Creator then going by what you just said. He is the only with that whole teen/young adult angst thing really. I don't give a fuck if someone likes Justin Bieber, who cares? Might I fuck around and tell some jokes, yeah, but at the end of the day I really don't care what people do or don't like. Plus if you let your age affect what ever it is in life you might enjoy then I feel sorry for you honestly.

Anyways, I had a great time at the show last night. Shit was dope just like the time before. Hopefully when I go again the next time they are in town Earl will be there.