Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Yeah they faded away to still selling out shows worldwide and having to open stores for their merch when doing concerts now that stay open for weeks after their show in every city they hit. Having the OF Tape 2 chart #1 on Billboard, and have a TV show that has been #1 in it's time slot its first two episodes (although I'm sure it sucks, still haven't watched it). No one gives a fuck anymore you are right and they have faded out it's clear to see.

Pretty sure you are trolling though, or just like repeating yourself in this thread every three to four months, one or the other.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Who's annoyed? I was just stating facts and also sort of wondering why IPIM keeps posting more or less the same thing in here every few months. I mean he can say and do whatever he likes on here it just doesn't make any sense to me that's all.

Feb 7, 2006
Who's annoyed? I was just stating facts and also sort of wondering why IPIM keeps posting more or less the same thing in here every few months. I mean he can say and do whatever he likes on here it just doesn't make any sense to me that's all.
kase has the best stating facts responses.

Aug 20, 2006
FLA
ya loiter squad is alright. Nothing too special, should be longer.
i dont think i'd be able to watch a half hour of that at once.
was episode 2 the one with the "PO-PO" skit? that one was funny
i dont remember. it was the one where they were watching people with binoculars while standing right behind them.
i saw the first episode and gave up after that, i guess i'll give ep2 a shot, but fuck, that first one was so awful lol
watch the 2nd episode. it was a million times better.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
But I mean his sister likes women so it wouldn't be too much of a surprise. Although I guess he dated Lindsay Lohan's little sister for awhile before anyone even knew who OF or he was, but that doesn't really mean anything.