Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
More or less everything you post is a repost in this thread Reckless lol, and fyi you can put more than one video in a post. No need to clutter the thread with 5 different posts.
oh forreal? lol cause last time I tried to do that it didnt let me. it said only 1 video per post hella gay. good to know though for future reference

Feb 28, 2008
Man that interview they just act like bitches. Like really you gunna complain about ppl comin up to ya??? You have ppl that love the shit outta ya and get paid and your gunna bitch..

Shit ppl make a livin at dealin with annoying ass ppl all day,

Mine as well embrace it cuz this is what they got and if they don't like don't make fuckin music.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
soooo... anybody hear the Rah Digga song The Nigga In Me? she got a few good lines off at Tyler.
Rah Digga was dope back in the day, and I'm not even a fan of female rappers really. Got a link? Also her and Tyler already talked about the whole thing with her, he said it was jokes and she said it was fine even though she didn't find it funny and they deaded it. Guess she is looking for some attention in 2012 lol.

Not as funny as all the time MC Lyte took to address Tyler's dumbass in a interview over using her as a lesbian refrence in one of his songs. Trolololololoin' rappers.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Yeah I mean dissing Tyler is one thing, he will probably laugh and say he faps to her pics or something. Dissing Fat Trel looks like it could have a good chance of getting you shot, regardless if you are a over the hill female rapper or not.

"I didn't make this record for press purposes or for hype cuz that's not my thing," she said
lol yeah okay.