Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2006
those dykes are lucky they in a country that lets them even be together or whoever they want to be with. they should also be happy that anyone can speak freely about what they want in this country aswell. you dont like what tyler has to say then just dont listen. and if you dont like that OF is getting shine in the same business there in then maybe they should look for work else where.

Nov 7, 2006
Syd would fuck them hoes
and i completely forgot that she was a lesbo too. someone should show them dykes the interview about how no1 says shit about directors doing it but once an artist does it all hell breaks loose. they just trying to ride the coattails of a kid whos doing big things right now. them speaking out is just them trying to get them names out there. fucking dykes haha

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
and i completely forgot that she was a lesbo too. someone should show them dykes the interview about how no1 says shit about directors doing it but once an artist does it all hell breaks loose. they just trying to ride the coattails of a kid whos doing big things right now. them speaking out is just them trying to get them names out there. fucking dykes haha
Grizzly Bear is one of Tyler's favorite bands and their lead singer is openly gay. Hell, the band even tweeted Tyler telling him good luck with Goblin. Some people just take EVERYTHING way too seriously. Also it's not like he is saying "go out and beat the shit out of faggots" or something of the likes.

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
syd's dike ass probably got tyler into them.

my thoughts on goblin:

originally I was a bit down on the album. I wanted more progression and it wasn't there. I like the music, but I figured we'd get a more matured album from what bastard was.

after listening more, I've come to accept the album for what it is. I don't think it's really meant to be a follow up to bastard, but more of a companion to it. like if bastard was meant to be a double disc album and goblin is the second cd. makes sense that tyler would want to save the real follow up for his own label, rather than some one-off deal with xl.

the more I listen to goblin, the more I like it. still like bastard better though.

ps. am I the only one that wants a video for bitch suck dick?

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
real quick about the dyke stuff, tyler has said a bunch of times in his tweets that missy elliots dyking ass is tight and he'd like to work with her

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
syd's dike ass probably got tyler into them.

my thoughts on goblin:

originally I was a bit down on the album. I wanted more progression and it wasn't there. I like the music, but I figured we'd get a more matured album from what bastard was.

after listening more, I've come to accept the album for what it is. I don't think it's really meant to be a follow up to bastard, but more of a companion to it. like if bastard was meant to be a double disc album and goblin is the second cd. makes sense that tyler would want to save the real follow up for his own label, rather than some one-off deal with xl.

the more I listen to goblin, the more I like it. still like bastard better though.

ps. am I the only one that wants a video for bitch suck dick?
I like them about equal as of right now. Like I said before I felt it was like a sequal to Bastard, hell some songs even parallel songs on Bastard. I think Wolf is going to be even more aggressive though if anything. If it stays with the whole counseling theme and goes with the storyline it will be the final session and Wolf Haley has killed everyone in the crew minus Earl and Left Brain. I think it would be dope if Wolf is mostly a solo album with Earl on a few features and maybe a beat or two from Left Brain and wrap up all three sessions like that. But who knows.

Bitch Suck Dick would be an awesome video. They would have to make it like the most absurd video you have ever seen though. It could be fucking hilarious though if done right.

I'm really looking foward to the new Mellowhype and Mike G's EP at the moment. Those shits need to drop. And of course Earl coming back too but I think for most OF fans that goes without saying anymore.