Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 23, 2002
Quit making the last few pages even worse you faggots.
lulz sorry about that. I wanted to throw that out there and try to shut that faggot ass talk down. Hopefully, but i know it wont.

quit talking about perez hilton and get back to topic at hand. Takes to damn long for me to read through pages of faggotry to find some good music.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
sorry to bring this shit back... but I checked it a couple times on my phone today at work, and didn't have time to post, nor did I feel like making a long post from my phone... so anyways...

that BOB diss fuckin sucked, it was lame, and came across as him getting butt hurt for no reason. I'm not a BOB fan, I don't hate him... I think I've heard some of his music that was ok, but I'm mostly not feeling his shit (and no... he is not a fucking lyricist... his shit is pretty basic)

with that being said... the whole "does Atlanta fuck with BOB?" argument is dumb, he's from Atlanta, and he has mainstream success... you don't think people from Atlanta fuck with this music? Everyone from Atlanta is not a thugged out drug dealer, lol, what a dumb argument. That's like saying "the Bay doesn't fuck with Lil' B, you think real niggaz from Oakland and Richmond listen to Lil' B?" No, but not everyone form the Bay is a thug from Richmond and Oakland

and in regards to Tech N9ne... I think a collab with Tech N9ne would be dope... I'm a Tech N9ne fan, and no I'm not juggalo, trailer trash, or a goth... so stfu, lol. Tech N9ne does have a lot of weird loser fans, but I don't care. and no Tech N9ne is not horrorcore... he has some songs that could be considered horrorcore, but overall... not even close. Most of his shit recently is just about partying, fuckin bitches, and doing drugs... how is that horrorcore?

is this horrorcore?

anyways... I'm done... sorry to bring all this shit up again

Fuck Steve Harvey

and please enjoy these tiddies for your time spent reaidng my post

Aug 23, 2002
and in regards to Tech N9ne... I think a collab with Tech N9ne would be dope... I'm a Tech N9ne fan, and no I'm not juggalo, trailer trash, or a goth... so stfu, lol. Tech N9ne does have a lot of weird loser fans, but I don't care. and no Tech N9ne is not horrorcore... he has some songs that could be considered horrorcore, but overall... not even close. Most of his shit recently is just about partying, fuckin bitches, and doing drugs... how is that horrorcore?
I think that a collab would be dope as fuck. I'm not trailer trash, not a faggot ass juggahoe or any of the above. I think Tech's music and tyler's music together would be dope as fuck. I just like different shit. I like all kinds of music so meh, but yeah most of the fans at SHOWS are dusty and wack, thank god thats changing.

I think that a collab would fit very well. But as others have said, I don't think that he's gonna do it. which is fine, I want them to stay true to what they are doing because its pretty much giving a big fuck you to the whole regurgitated industry.

If they start doing wack ass collabs I'm gonna lose hope for one of the best things coming out right now, so I see that feature as way better than them with any industry cats.

EDIT: and man I can't take Darkshowdowns music opinions seriously. Dude you listen to so much pop trash that I could never take any opinion on music you post about seriously.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
She is, but she's not broadcasting and flaunting her sexuality for blog hits or sympathy. "homophobic remarks" pffft

That's just a dumb thing to say tho how can you be gayer than someone and you say that like being "more gay" is some kind of an accomplishment or even realistic claim to make.

That guy is a faggot in terms of being a bitch, outside of sexuality.
y u no understand jokes?

+400 swag to the thread

Feb 7, 2006
on some real shit though, the industry won't let oddfuture progress that far with all that faggot talk unless the masses say fuck it and embrace them.

Feb 7, 2006
Think so...? Em was pretty brutal on homosexuals... Industry never turned on him... Elton John even gave him a pass...
The non-hip hop part of the industry was on Em about being a homophobe, Elton John reached out to him and Em changed up and came into the grace of all the industry and folks.

Nov 7, 2006
i work with a gay kid and he said faggot is the worst thing to say i guess cause it originated from gay people being burned in the olden days. they would hang witches but fags weren't good enough so they threw them in fags and burned them GET IT!! anyway the kid i work with is a fag, what does he know.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i apologize for baiting all the bullshit in the thread.

sigh.

i didnt think we were gonna get bombarded by other peoples music...fuck

next time ill just say bob rules and tech n9ne is boss rapper and just know im joking in my heart

please neeeever quote perez hilton..again

ever

Aug 23, 2002
LMFAO. For real someone post some songs that came out recently because this thread has turned into shit. I posted some wacksauce but I just want to hear some new odd future and refuse to go through the bullshit that has been posted.

You guys think they will sign with a major or stay the independent route that has gotten them so much publicity? Kinda weird that they are getting on MTV and shit without a major pushing them, and I don't think a major will be any good for their creative control.

Just a thought.

Jul 27, 2009
LMFAO. For real someone post some songs that came out recently because this thread has turned into shit. I posted some wacksauce but I just want to hear some new odd future and refuse to go through the bullshit that has been posted.

Just a thought.
we need like a OFWGKTA Discussion Thread, and then another thread for news

Feb 8, 2003
Think so...? Em was pretty brutal on homosexuals... Industry never turned on him... Elton John even gave him a pass...
not to sound funny but Eminem got away with it bc at that point he was already a top 5 selling artist that year in the whole music biz, hottest thing in rap not to mention he is white and one the best rappers to do it dont forget that either. he a corporate executives marketing savior with skills to back up the image. most the caucasins embarces him just like black community embraced pac when he was on his political ish. these odd kids they havent sold shit yet and have alot to prove so they will commit career suicide tryna follow em footsteps about homos bc media makes it seem cool for people to be gay theres so many downlow mofos its sad. im old school so im homophobic.

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
not to sound funny but Eminem got away with it bc at that point he was already a top 5 selling artist that year in the whole music biz, hottest thing in rap not to mention he is white and one the best rappers to do it dont forget that either. he a corporate executives marketing savior with skills to back up the image. most the caucasins embarces him just like black community embraced pac when he was on his political ish. these odd kids they havent sold shit yet and have alot to prove so they will commit career suicide tryna follow em footsteps about homos bc media makes it seem cool for people to be gay theres so many downlow mofos its sad. im old school so im homophobic.
Also homophobic, yet I can't see how gay people can get too offended, easpecially when they have sum lyrics that are pretty...weird

Earl Sweatshirt-Earl: "I'm a hot and bothered astronaut, crashin while jackin off, to bufferin vids of Asher Roth, eatin applesauce"

Tyler The Creator- Assmilk:"I hate gays, gangbangers and fuckin' jerkers
Unless it's gay gangbangers: that's fuckin' jerkers
Whoa yo, yo.. no homo, I'm not gay, faggot"

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
lol @ tech n9ne tryna step his visibility up

i think theyve said like 500 times they hate horrorcore rap and even remotely being attached to it

(tech n9ne fan corrects me on tech being 'horrorcore')

if they signed to strange id stop listening altogether lol

thats some hater shit to say huh

oh well
Look into all the features he ALREADY has on his newest album. It's not just OF he's trying to get into.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
come on @ the tech replies. what was that 5 pages ago. already apologized for even baiting you guys cuz i really really really dont give a fuck so lets just act like i never said it please

if i must, tech n9nes music has come and gone for me, kind of like........company flow.......or like.....anticon...sure i liked it (techs music, specifically) in the late 90s when he was talking about writing verses in candles in bubble baths listening to mozart in murder dog (wtf) but see i took alot of acid back then, and i was a little more accepting with what i listen .

i think honestly, the last tech n9ne album i heard was like.......absolute power....or anghellic......not sure..dont suggest an album for me to listen to now lol

but yeah anyways lets move on from anything not affiliated with odd future, tech n9ne has his own forum..or atleast i think he does...and if he dosent he has his own website..and hes sold well for years...so dont let my disinterest and baiting comments get you into replying to me for no reason...im just having fun i guess.

i guess thats 'tylerey' of me to quote nardwuar.
i didnt like juvenile in 1997 and in 2000 he was on my top 5 as far as albums..'ha' went from the worst song to me to one of the greatest...fast forward 2010 tho now that albums not on my top 50...shit works like that

and on topic, there has very rarely in hip hop been a collective of artists that stayed together for creative reasoning within the face of money. its very rare in a human to find someone who can play their beginning position without attempting to move up, or become leader of his or her own shit. meaning, i would not doubt if 'odd future' becomes some more type of....voltron, 'im over here and youre over there' type thing. where certain people fuck with certain others more than the others. i could literally see that happening way before earl even gets home. people get hot and die out in a year. theyve made amazing music but, what exactly is going to continue tieing them together as a collective? do you guys honestly see a group as big as that, staying as big as that? that might be why tyler aint signing shit. cuz alot of these labels is prolly leavin niggas out, like we like you and him but umm were not sure about these guys, how about we make a group out of these two

i guess technically, its already happened. theyve been able to somewhat break from tylers shadow. mellowhype is doing really well, ive noticed a few people getting up on it that dont usually even listen to hip hoppy type stuff. theyre weird enough, getting the same people who were getting into wiz khalifas kush and orange juice, to listen to they shit. or atleast hear the name, be interested, maybe peep something. most people i know are atleast at the very least up on it.

i got one homie i showed tylers vcr video, and he called tyler a faggot and wrote him off lmao my nig was like "i dont like all that shit he does with his eyes, thats some gay satanic shit" shit was hilarity tho diff strokes for diff folks

whats gonna be interesting to me is where the game is when earl comes out, if he actually does still have a lane when this is all said and done with, but theyre all young and unless some catastrophic shit happens they should be primed to make music for a long time

as long as tylers asthmatic ass hasnt passed out during a show yet id say hes pretty healthy when all is said and done, that shit is a pretty physical thing to do. thinking about it labels are drooling right now, bad and good thing...i saw the dude talkin bout he wishes it was like last year when he was just making music to laugh...hope they dont get too jaded with the music biz cuz that can happen faaaast not everyone is built to put up with that world...and theyre really young...much less everyone is always looking for a come up....

the only person people take offense to is tyler really when i think about it