Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Well, i realize that part. But im asking if folks like Nuttkase and 0R0 are really into the album becuase they feel its good, or becuase its Odd Future.

Id be lying if i said everything Odd did was good, becuase that is simply not the case IMHO.
I liked some of the production and that was really about it. I think I said that in here already. I'm not really a modern R&B fan at all though so it wasn't much of a surprise to me that I didn't care for it much. I did think he fit well on the two features on Blackenedwhite and I'd check for his and Hodgy's album together but I've listened to his album like once and was like "eh" like I am with all new R&B.

I don't think everything they have done is good either. Dena Tape sucked, not too big of a fan of the Odd Future tape although it had some good songs. Ali by Mike G has it's moments but equally has it's boring moments but from the two songs he has put out since that plus his features I think Gold is going to be great. Same with Rolling Papers except I find that a little more solid but still rough around the edges but there are a few songs on there that get a lot of play from me. I'll have to hear some new Domo stuff to see if he is getting better as well but the whole weed rapper thing is a little played out to me even though he does have a little twist to his style on a class clown type part as well.

I just post any new stuff I find on here regardless because I know some people like having everything by certains artists and all that. I listened to Mike G's chopped album once while not even paying attention really and deleted it afterward because it was pretty awful.

tl;dr

Really don't care for Frank but on some hooks like with all R&B these days but will check for him and Hodgy's album for sure in lesser words.

Feb 28, 2008
majority of techs fans are goth or dusty trailor trash.
Just like the majority of Odd Future fans are Hipsters and White suburban kids right????

Seriously sterotyping is stupid.

It may be just cuz I live in one of techs main fanbase town but the majority of the fans here aint goth or trailor trash matter of fact I dont know one person who lives in anything close to a trailor lol.

Feb 8, 2003
Just like the majority of Odd Future fans are Hipsters and White suburban kids right????

Seriously sterotyping is stupid.

It may be just cuz I live in one of techs main fanbase town but the majority of the fans here aint goth or trailor trash matter of fact I dont know one person who lives in anything close to a trailor lol.
lmao u dont gotta live in a trailor to look like trailor trash. its that dusty scruffy homely bummy look im refrering too.

im not gonna ruin this thread though i just dropped thru since that one dude on here ruined that wiz khalifa thread post links to these kids music

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Jesus these last few pages have sucked. Guess it was bound to happen though.

Oh, and I forgot to say in my last post I have heard quite a few people who HATE the rest of Odd Future that love that Frank Ocean's album. On forums and people I know. A couple girls at my work were talking about his album and I was like "oh you know about Odd Future" and they were like "yeah they are alright" and I was like "well Frank Ocean is from Odd Future" and they didn't even know that shit but liked his album. But like I said I can't call it really because I'm not a big modern R&B fan.

Why am I typing so much? I think it's because I'm really hungover or something.

Tiddies.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
She is, but she's not broadcasting and flaunting her sexuality for blog hits or sympathy. "homophobic remarks" pffft

That's just a dumb thing to say tho how can you be gayer than someone and you say that like being "more gay" is some kind of an accomplishment or even realistic claim to make.

That guy is a faggot in terms of being a bitch, outside of sexuality.

Aug 23, 2002
smfh. Gay people gettin butthurt over faggot (pun intended) is fuckin annoying. I use it when talkin shit to my friends. Its just a slang word that us in the younger generation use to put down people. It doesn't have to mean homo anymore lol.

Shit, it used to be used to describe a bundle of sticks, until the real homos took it over.
The fuckin word used to be used for so many different things.
IE:•ornament or join (fabric) by faggot stitch; "He fagotted the blouse for his wife"
•fasten together rods of iron in order to heat or weld them
•fagot: offensive term for an openly homosexual man
•bind or tie up in or as if in a faggot; "faggot up the sticks"
•fagot: a bundle of sticks and branches bound together

lmao. Anyone who is takin it that seriously need to kill themselves.

Perez hilton is a faggot inside and outside of the definition. Thats why some wack ass music group like the black eyed peas punked his ass.

Anyways back to topic at hand... Throw me onto some of the newer shit OFWGKTA has put out recently, they put out to much shit so fast for me to find every good song/ and or album.