Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
it's just because odd future is hot right now and frank has that gay mainstream sound, so people are going to try to capitalize on that quick.
Well, i realize that part. But im asking if folks like Nuttkase and 0R0 are really into the album becuase they feel its good, or becuase its Odd Future.

Id be lying if i said everything Odd did was good, becuase that is simply not the case IMHO.

Apr 21, 2006
Yeah, its not the fact that people just might like good R&B music that doesnt sound like everything else out there right now. Its because OF is popular and thats it... Gotta stop with this hipster mentality. Drake and kid cudi are rappers that try to sing. Frank ocean is a singer, thats what he does.

Feb 8, 2003
nah dude can rap. dont get me wrong.
im from the south.
ive been a member of TJsDJs.com for years ..
they been pushin ol boy forever.
b.o.b. had at least 100 fuckin remixes of songs on there.
dudes buzz was amazing for a hella long time
feedback was incredible..
so it was a matter of time til he blew up crossover wise.
i feel what you sayin.

but niggas dont like that shit
true but same can be said for them iodd dudes to and thats niggas dont like this odd group either. so whats really the point in bringing race into it?

Apr 7, 2006
So, why do people like this Frank Ocean album so much, but hate the Kid Cudi and Drake's of the world? This album is the same formula as those others. Do people just like it because its out of the Odd Future camp? What if this guy wasnt from the camp? Would people still like it?
I know exactly what you mean, because from the talk I've seen of Frank on Youtube and other forums, it seems like he's only liked in support of the group. Personally I thought Frank's album had a lot of passion and sounded unique compared to R&B I've heard lately.

Feb 8, 2003
Ain't nobody checking for B.O.B. in the South after his Southern Smoke appearances. He does a fucking song with Paramore and is now a pop artist. He lost by trying to win.
if u listened to b.o.b since the beginning u would know he always been pop artist too as much as a rapper. b.o.b & bobby ray are his alter egos rapper and rocker. how did he lose if he won a grammy and was in nominations and get airplay and tours? not to mention he can do stadium tours with paramore. thats what a mainstream artists is suppose to do. why u think snoop makes songs with country singers? bc he a fan and wanna touch different audiences.

The thing about the siccness is automatically somebody gets called wack or dont get the credit if they break in the commecial level or expands more musically then just rap..

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Listen, I fucking hate B.O.B., bobby ray, uncle charles bobinson, Bobba Fett, and whatever the fuck else he calls himself. Ain't no trap stars dancing around to fucking airplanes talking about B.O.B. like he's God's gift to mainstream rap. Mainstream rap is about who sells out and works with artists formerly not applicable to hip-hop. Rivers Cuomo needs to be as far away from rap music as Lady Gaga is normalcy. Snoop fucking sucks now, due mainly to his mainstream charm and appeal. Fuck Paramore, fuck stadium tours, fuck pop music. And once again, fuck Steve Harvey.

Feb 8, 2003
But the rest is true, and that's all that matters.
and where in the did i say a trap star is dancing to his music? u talking out your ass now. ol boy mentioned trappers and i said theres not only trappers in georgia. that shows u dont travel much. bc mufuckas dance in atlanta clubs rather they thug or not.

you dont know about no urban clubs keep believing what you see on hip hop sites. I been to atlanta muhfuckas get down in the clubs there and mass urban clubs played that bob nothing on you song.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
and where in the did i say a trap star is dancing to his music? u talking out your ass now. ol boy mentioned trappers and i said theres not only trappers in georgia. that shows u dont travel much. bc mufuckas dance in atlanta clubs rather they thug or not.

you dont know about no urban clubs keep believing what you see on hip hop sites. I been to atlanta muhfuckas get down in the clubs there and mass urban clubs played that bob nothing on you song.
OMG YOU ARE SO CULTURED!

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
you know butts were hurt when you fire back to a 19 year old kid for a shock line

that shit is almost as embarrassing as raekwon making a alter ego to threaten 50 cent for 'how to rob'

like your rap career sucks so bad your promotions niggas called you like yo...write a rap for this nigga that called you a faggot....you gon let him diss u like that son? u gon let niggas...call you all types of faggots in airplanes? you lettin little kids sneak up and bop you on the nose son? you glass joe of rap now?

:forms firey diss rap:

whatever happened to catchin a nigga at the industry mixer and smacking his fucking kufi off

if i was tyler id fucking be DYING inside that from frog faced fag wrote a diss rap to me that wasnt even direct. niggas dont be thinkin like teenagers. i know how i thought when i was that age. this shits about attention. stupid nigga gon write someone a song.

like this nigga tyler really care
lmao

on to OFWGKTA pls..i agree

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
So, why do people like this Frank Ocean album so much, but hate the Kid Cudi and Drake's of the world? This album is the same formula as those others. Do people just like it because its out of the Odd Future camp? What if this guy wasnt from the camp? Would people still like it?
Drake and kid cudi are rappers that try to sing. Frank ocean is a singer, thats what he does.
This. Most of the stuff is pretty rough on there but songs like novacane show his potential to be big in the mainstream which his sound obviously is. I really like that song. *shrug*

Via @TechN9ne

@fucktyler get at me dog I got a week left for this album before mastering and would love me & you on this one HUMONGUS SONG!

That'd be interesting.
Do not want.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
lol @ tech n9ne tryna step his visibility up

i think theyve said like 500 times they hate horrorcore rap and even remotely being attached to it

(tech n9ne fan corrects me on tech being 'horrorcore')

if they signed to strange id stop listening altogether lol

thats some hater shit to say huh

oh well

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Dammit gas, if the 2 pages of "how BoB isnt wack" wasn't bad enough you're about to have people that got every tech9 album complaining for 5 pages now.

They wouldn't sign to strange, they got big labels drooling over signing them, that would be a move so stupid their manager wouldn't let them consider it. Also that would lead to performing for juggalos which they really dont want.

If that "humongous song" is one featuring eminem tyler might bite but I doubt it is.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
yeah i know i just said that to really depict my hate for anything out that label lmao

id be like "HORRORCORE SELLOUTS" and never listen again

strange fans leave me alone im really just trolling you like what you like dont argue with me about anything...its a black hole....dont even try

Feb 28, 2008
Tech probably just likes what tylers doin.

I think being on lil wayne's next album is enough to step his visibilty up lol.

And yeah I honestly dont think tyler is going to go for the feature either because he has stated before that he does not really care for tech.

Feb 8, 2003

i think theyve said like 500 times they hate horrorcore rap and even remotely being attached to it

(tech n9ne fan corrects me on tech being 'horrorcore')

if they signed to strange id stop listening altogether lol

thats some hater shit to say huh

oh well

majority of techs fans are goth or dusty trailor trash.