Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
that beat is horrible

thats like the beats i throw away on FL studio (i HATE FL STUDIO)

that whole song is trash

i slightly give tyler props for not hating on SB yet directly for the dre the developer shit, i know he knows

souldja boy need to stop that bullshit and do him, cuz i was listening to some old soldja boy shit the other day and it was tight, but see you can go back on siccness and i never hated on SB, matter fact ive had a soldja boy song in my signature before

why u gon stop doin you to do someone else when your style was some one of a kind shit, there was only one soldja boy

i tihnk soldja boy sees other peopel making it on the internet and he feels like hes the one that started the whole internet stardom rapper shit...and hes in competition with anyone whos making it in the same lane

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Yeah, I knew the AMG one was right. They get their info from labels like I said. Plus the three bonus tracks with the double disk version, should be dope. I'm sure other stuff will be on disk two as well.

All production by Tyler minus one song by Left Brain.

I'm getting both the double disc and the vinyl. For all the dope free music they have given away it's worth the few extra bucks for both of them.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
mybitchsuckdicklikeshesuckdickmybitchsuckdicklikeshesuckdickmybitchs
uckdicklikeshesuckdickmybitchsuckdicklikeshesuckdickmybitchsuckdicklik
eshesuckdickmybitchsuckdicklikeshesuckdick

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
That Toro y Moi remix was dope. Hopefully he will remix some more of their stuff and same with Flying Lotus too. Wonder if they Yonkers remix he did will be on the bonus disc?

He has been talking to Santigold on twitter recently, maybe he will produce something for her. That would be sick.

Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
Why does it matter what race a TRUE fan is... I mean if anything the WHITE kids are the ones predominantly rich enough to actually buy the albums keeping these apparent hip hoppers alive....I don't know one black guy that buys from Itunes...just saying.....That's just me, and I'm half black half white, so suck my peeeenis you fauquing RACIST!

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Why does it matter what race a TRUE fan is... I mean if anything the WHITE kids are the ones predominantly rich enough to actually buy the albums keeping these apparent hip hoppers alive....I don't know one black guy that buys from Itunes...just saying.....That's just me, and I'm half black half white, so suck my peeeenis you fauquing RACIST!
lolwut

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
Don't know if this has been posted yet in here, but I guess B.o.B came back at em with this track...

The funny thing is that Tyler said he didn't think was a diss. B.o.B's management had to put out another release saying that yes, it was a diss. lol