Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
come on @ the tech replies. what was that 5 pages ago. already apologized for even baiting you guys cuz i really really really dont give a fuck so lets just act like i never said it please
How on God's green Earth could you consider what I said a negative reply to what you said? The bottom line is fuck keeping a standard topic in threads. It's not done anywhere else on this fucking forum, and is even mocked and scoffed at when requested, so there will be no conforming from me in this thread just because Nuttkase demanded it. You are the quintessential thread derailer, often taking much pride in your ability to skew a thread's given topic for your amusement or to steer it away from being too gay. Good for Nuttkase for standing his ground as a MOD, but let's not be hypocrites.

OF is cool. How many more times will y'all debate their faggot tendencies and negate their 90's baby status because their music is so radical? They're the equivalent of Marilyn Manson, ICP, Mars, BLH, King Diamond, Tech N9ne, Alice Cooper, and anybody else that mixes imagery with their music to create an unstable, LASTING feeling on their audiences; the only difference is they're the new pup in the kennel.

Their lyricism is no more profound than a lot of underground artists, ESPECIALLY Tech, but it is MUCH better than other mainstream acts getting a lot of attention for skills sub par in comparison to Earl and Tyler.

Aug 15, 2007
Inland Empire
i got one homie i showed tylers vcr video, and he called tyler a faggot and wrote him off lmao my nig was like "i dont like all that shit he does with his eyes, thats some gay satanic shit" shit was hilarity tho diff strokes for diff folks

same shit happend to me. i tried to put two of my niggas on earl,i played kill, orange juice and drop. they called him the "devils child" and jus couldnt get over the fact this dude was 16 and spitting those lyrics lol..they both agreed he got bars tho

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
OFWGKA > STRANGE MUSIC

theres a different passion for the music, and originality - that swag makes up for any "super lyrical" skill imo. Lyrical tech isnt that good, he just very good at his rapid delivery