Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
originally I just downloaded that 750 mb file which didn't include blackenedwhite... but I downloaded blackenedwhite, I'm hella off this shit.... that shit is fucking swag

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Yeah, YelloWhite has some standout tracks but they really stepped it up a lot for Blackenedwhite, like ten fold. They are supposed to drop another album this year called Numbers but I guess we will have to wait and see with what is all going on with them lately.

Nov 14, 2002
i got to get up on the wolf gang.i watched that video where he hung hisself and i was hooked.that was some weired deep crazy shit but i loved it.do tyler have a solo album or a mixtape out?

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
i got to get up on the wolf gang.i watched that video where he hung hisself and i was hooked.that was some weired deep crazy shit but i loved it.do tyler have a solo album or a mixtape out?
that's exactly the same vid that got me on that odd future ish, fro reals.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Tyler does all the beats on the album BASTARD that Infinity linked too. Also did the beat for the song Yonkers you are talking about and directed the video as well. The kid keeps getting better and better on the boards and he more or less refuses to use samples which I find is dope because it means it's something fresh and not used 100 times by other rappers, and well because he makes dope beats for the most part haha.

Check these albums out too for starters Chill

Earl Sweatshirt - EARL

http://www.mediafire.com/?2bba8loopt98la3

Earl got spits for days, and kid was only 16 when they put this shit out. All beats by Tyler too minus two of them.

OFWGKTA - Radical

http://www.mediafire.com/?92x7c3wwyzqzq2o

The only real mixtape besides Hodgy Beat's one even though a lot of people tend to call their actual albums mixtapes. All jacked industry beats but they flip them into something complete different. Dope shit and you get to hear stuff from the whole crew for the most part.

MellowHype - BLACKENEDWHITE

http://www.mediafire.com/?afbidn6a537k1p4

The duo of Hodgy Beats and Left Brain. Hodgy is the main rapper, Left does a little but he is mostly the producer for MellowHype and dude got lots of skills himself. Album slaps.

Domo Genesis and Mike G's albums (RollingPapers and Ali) are both good too but a little rough around the edges as is MellowHype's first album YelloWhite but worth the downloads.

From the sounds of it (check the sig) I think Mike G's next album GOLD is going to be raw as fuck.