Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
I heard one of the bonus tracks at the SF concert, it was definitely up to par, kept thinking to myself "this sounds like some shit straight from Blackenedwhite" before even knowing about the physical release lol.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
lol they shouldn't let Left Brain do ad libs he drowns everyone else out...

hahahaha actually all he should do on stage is the dance he's doing at 5:32 in part 1 hahahahahahahaha

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
That Fader set was dope. I'm going for sure when they hit Seattle and yes I will be one of the old guys watching from the back lol.

And yeah, Left Brain is good with the ad libs but dude has such a deep voice they should put his mic on like 4 when everyone else is like 10 haha.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
dont' know if the tracklist's been posted yet for Goblin

1. "Goblin"
2. "Yonkers"
3. "Radical"
4. "She" (featuring Frank Ocean)
5. "Transylvania"
6. "Nightmare"
7. "Tron Cat"
8. "Her"
9. "Sandwitches" (featuring Hodgy Beats)
10. "Fish / Boppin' Bitch"
11. "Analog" (featuring Hodgy Beats)
12. "Bitch Suck Dick" (featuring Jasper Dolphin & Taco)
13. "Window" (featuring Domo Genesis, Frank Ocean, Hodgy Beats & Mike G)
14. "AU79"
15. "Golden"
16. "Burger" (featuring Hodgy Beats)
17. "Untitled 63"
18. "Steak Sauce"
http://www.allmusic.com/album/goblin-main-entry-r2142526

Allmusic.com now has this listed so I'm guessing it's legit seeing they get their info from the record labels. 1-15 are on the normal cd, 16-18 are on the two disc and seeing it's just three songs I'm guessing there will be videos, live footage, or something like that also on there. It's also being released on LP too but they didn't have any info yet on that. Supposedly the LP is going to have different bonus songs but who knows.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i kinda like left brainxhodgy more than tyler

not exactly sure on that yet tho....tyler just needs to do somethin besides just shock rap or itll get old eventually but i know the album will slap so i prolly shouldnt go that far

maybe its just cuz its new and fresh to me...had i heard mellowhype and then bastard i might have felt different