Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Both of the new songs are dope but that Mike G one is killing it.
Gold is going to kill Ali AND Rolling Papers imo. He's holding off on releasing it to get a physical release most likely. The song he closed the show I went to "Go Mike G" was dope and produced by Tyler. I doubt any of them has to drop a free album anymore after Goblin except maybe Super3, their shit is just weird lol.

Debating if I should download the song or not, dont want to play it out by the time Gold drops.

Apr 7, 2006
I knew of EarlWolf, the group between Earl and Tyler, but I meant the project, "EarlWolf" dropping, considering Tyler can't release anything (for profit) of Earl without Earl's mother's permission. Earl's not on Goblin according to his formspring. I'm assuming it would be another free one?

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Oh ok, most likely they'll wait for Earl to turn 18 or be fresh out whatever the fuck the real deal is, so they can get a retail. That's like the most wanted collab out the crew, would be a big seller. They would be crazy to drop it for free.

Also you can tell by the style that Matt Martian made that cover, probably made it around the same time he did the OG free earl sketch.

Apr 7, 2006
TronCat (Song on buffalo-bill.com and in Jasper Skate video) Live

"Rape a pregnant bitch and tell my friend I had a threesome"

lol

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
taco is a faggot for being in this video when the song in the background is obviously biting tylers swag hella hard at the start, I'm sure it will be on the dre, the developer cd smh

@oddfuckingtaco Is Not From Odd Future Anymore. about 5 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

Once He Gets SB Dick Out Of His Mouth, We'll Prolly Fuck With Him Again. about 5 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

That Was Taco, Not Odd Future. about 4 hours ago via web
from tyler's twitter, I wonder how much longer until they call him out for that biting