Oakland Raider vs SF Niners 8/22/09

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 1, 2002
how bout NATE CLEMENTS GETTIN OWNED BY JLH N MURPHY COME ON THIS JUST PRE SEASON COUPLE DAYS AGO HE WAS TALKING SHIT

AS LONG AS NO ONE GETS INJURED ITS ALL GOOD SO THIS IS ALL NON SENSE

N THE D NEEDS TO WORK ON TACKLING SMH

N GREEN NEEDS TO GO

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
well first off it's just preseason... second off you guys won by a fucking point!

if Nick Miller didn't fumble that punt return there's a very good chance we would have won... so niners fans shut up actin like you destroyed us

with that being said... Jamarcus Russell looked solid again... I was impressed... obviously you can tell more if he plays a whole game rather than a quarter and a half... but he was def solid

Jamarcus Russell outplayed all the Niners QB's... I can't wait until we can end all this "bust" talk, because so far he's done nothing to show us he is a bust (lol @ Alex Smith... who's a bust??)

our run game was pretty non-existent tonight... but then again we didn't even try to run the ball too much... Lousi Murphy looked solid... Brandon Myers was fuckin beasting... lookin like Zach Miller part 2

the run defense... maaaan horrible... I was very disappointing with the run D... every year this shit suffers... the niners had a fucking field day running through... I can't lie... we desperately need to work on that... bad

but when it comes down to it, we were winning with our starters on the field... the 4th quarter was just really bad for us

so congrats to the niners fans on your 1 point win in a preseason game... you guys get bragging rights I guess...

Dec 4, 2006
if you think the raiders shitted on the 49ers...you are fucking wrong..

yes the Raiders got 7 points and dominated the Raiders a bit in the 1st half...but you can't say that the 49ers dominated them as well..

the 49ers stopped them in the 1st half from making points in the goal zone...

the 49ers had more 1st downs than the raiders..

we had more time of poss. ...

49ers 1 turn over

raiders 4 turn overs..

i could keep on going but if you think the raiders were the better team..you are out of your fucking mind........

21-20 was the score..49ers still won! I was there!

Here's some pictures from yesterdays game :D

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
well the niners starters could not score a TD against our starters... and we could

so... you my friend are fucking wrong... your guys' 3rd stringers are fucking RAW!

Dec 4, 2006
well the niners starters could not score a TD against our starters... and we could

so... you my friend are fucking wrong... your guys' 3rd stringers are fucking RAW!
dude..c'mon now...that 7 points in the 1st half was a lucky 7!

and yes the raiders dominated the 1st half a bit..but to say that the 49ers starters didn't do shit in the 1st half..you are fucking wrong my friend...and you know it..

watching raider fans walk out the stick all quiet with a shameful look on their face was priceless though...

the game was fun...i had fun....lots of it!

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Lol @ our rookie backup) shitting all over the raiders starters. And nobody cares what howard did cuz yall big fa signing got owned by a scrawny quarterback

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
dude..c'mon now...that 7 points in the 1st half was a lucky 7!

and yes the raiders dominated the 1st half a bit..but to say that the 49ers starters didn't do shit in the 1st half..you are fucking wrong my friend...and you know it..

watching raider fans walk out the stick all quiet with a shameful look on their face was priceless though...

the game was fun...i had fun....lots of it!
lol @ being lucky... why? because russell threw it? oh yeah I forgot Russell is a bust... so if he does anything good he's lucky... lolololol

I wish he was as good as shaun hill and alex smith... omg... niners fans are funny

but in the end you guys won... so props... you're third stringers are dope as fuck!

Jan 12, 2006
ha ha ha alex smith shitted on ellis! coffee shitted on the the starting defense, i think gore maybe had two carries. Also patrick the beast willis didnt even set foot on the field. and LOL @ DHB i think that guy is allergic to the ball.

NINERS>RAIDTURDS!

Apr 25, 2002
AND I'M STILL TALKING SHIT. EVEN WITH ALL THE YARDS WE GAVE UP: OUR STARTERS OUTPLAYED YOURS.

PERIOD.
Come on Solitary, you're better than this. You guys lose the meaningless game and still have to try to find something to talk shit about.

Anyone who didn't see the Niners' vanilla offense is a fuckin idiot. They ran the same plays over and over. If this were a regular season game they would have actually had a gameplan. Anyone taking pride in their starters "outplaying" a team that's running the same fuckin plays over and over again is an idiot.

Apr 25, 2002
WE SUCK, BUT OUR STARTERS CLEARLY OUTPLAYED YOURS?

THINGS THAT MAKE YOU GO HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Last time I checked, a game was 4 quarters. Your starters didn't "clearly" outplay SHIT. They scored one fuckin TD. 7-3 is not clearly outplaying anything. None of us know what would have happened in the second half if all the starters would have stayed in.

Niners >>>>>>>>>>> raiders no matter how much you want to argue that your starters played better. Only a raider fan would say otherwise. The Niners are a team on the rise, the raiders aren't doing much of anything.

Dec 4, 2006
they're all upset.....anything bad towards the 49ers makes them feel good about themselves....

point is the 49ers won......and that's that...