Oakland Raider vs SF Niners 8/22/09

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 18, 2005
i WA$ $URPRI$ED IN THE RAIDER'$ RUNNING GAME....THEY NEVER $HOWED UP AND BOTH QB'$ ON EACH $IDE DIDN'T DO MUCH EXCEPT 4 OUR ROOKIE. CLO$E GAME IN POINT$ BUT FAR OFF IN $TAT$. LOOKING LIKE THE NINER$ R GETTING A DE$CENT RUN BLOCKING LINEMEN BUT THEY DON'T LOOK GOOD IN PA$$ PROTECTION JU$T LIKE THE RAIDER$. IMO O-LINE & D-LINE NEED MORE DEPTH ON BOTH $IDE$........

Mar 8, 2008
I'm surprised gore didnt get more carries, alex smith is a joke they should try trading him now before its too late or maybe it is.. I think he has that Zito syndrome, where all that money fucked with his head. The raiders need to get rid of morrison and howard and start fresh with brown, giving kelly all that money was stupid, atleast they got rid of buress..

Jun 1, 2002
I'm surprised gore didnt get more carries, alex smith is a joke they should try trading him now before its too late or maybe it is.. I think he has that Zito syndrome, where all that money fucked with his head. The raiders need to get rid of morrison and howard and start fresh with brown, giving kelly all that money was stupid, atleast they got rid of buress..

BROWN SUCKS. WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? GET RID OF MORRISON AND HOWARD? HUH!?!

Apr 25, 2002
@CNI and the homie Trajik1:

I had went to go get some beers and when I came back some idiot niner fan had yakked all over the place hahaha. Dfresh was like you lucky you wasnt here at the time shit was all bad....

Dec 4, 2006
@CNI and the homie Trajik1:

I had went to go get some beers and when I came back some idiot niner fan had yakked all over the place hahaha. Dfresh was like you lucky you wasnt here at the time shit was all bad....
haha i ain't gonna lie..that shit was priceless..he puked all over the kids back that was sitting behind us...

it was funny because the kid was a raider fan.... ha ha ha

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
That's funny huh.... you seriously would laugh at a kid that got threw up on? I wouldn't laugh at any kid if that happened to him/her.