Oakland Raider vs SF Niners 8/22/09

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Who from the boards gonna go? If the connect comes through, should have some decent seats. I aint gonna be wearin no good jersey prolly just a tshirt just n case i get some beer or soda thrown my way hahaha. Should be dope tho....

Yes another 9er/raider thread....

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Im trynna get a ticket, its on my birthday, so who wanna buy me 1? Trajik? dont be a jew lol

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
that actually would proabably be a good siccness sports forum get together....id show up sporting a rivers 17 jersey!!!! rooting for the niners
I'd throw beer on you for that......but I'm a good sport, so I'd buy you one right after

:classic:

just so I could throw that one on you too! :cool:

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
If I made a bet on the game I'd just stay home and watch it anyway. I don't think I'd wanna go all the way to the Stick to watch a bunch of 3rd-stringers and practice squad guys playing eachother.
yeah... but it's just fun to go for the environment... tailgating and everything, especially when it's Raiders vs. Niners, because it's so many rival fans talking shit, it's all good times

honestly... I think watching a game at home is better for actually watching the game and seeing what is going on... I just like going to games for the whole experience

Apr 25, 2002
I just like going to games for the whole experience
So do I, but preseason is meaningless so I can't seem to get into it. If it were regular season I would be pumped. I just can't see myself arguing with raider fans about who's winning a whack ass preseason game between 3rd stringers, practice squad-bound players and guys who won't even make either roster. It makes no difference who wins or loses so I just can't get into the experience.

I'd rather relax at home with some hot wings and beer that doesn't cost me $8 for a cup containing less than the standard 12oz of beer. For the price of 3 cups of beer I can cop a 30-pack of Budweiser, share it with a buddy and still get a cool buzz as opposed to getting absolutely nothing out of the 3 cups at the game.

Not to mention my couch + 60" 1080P HD LCD + 2500 watt surround sound >>>> any seat at any stadium.

LOL

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
crowds over there average over 60,000 right?

The atmosphere would be intense, nothing like watching sport live. However the couch with mates can be alot cheaper and you don't have to line up for drink/food.

But even with our local sport we get only 10-20,000 averages but still we make the atmosphere intense and its a good day/night out.