Oakland Raider vs SF Niners 8/22/09

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
TSSSSSSSSSHAAAAAAA.COM
I watched the fuckin game..

I openly admitted the Raiders defense looked like shit... as did pretty much every Raider fan

what the fuck else do you want...?
SO IF YOU ADMIT THAT THEY LOOKED LIKE SHIT THEN HOW DID ALL OF YOUR STARTERS OUTPLAY ALL OF OURS?AND THATS RAIDERS FANS, FREE FROM ALL LOGIC, YALL MOTHAFUCKAZ IS SOME LOSERS,

RAIDERS FANS GOAL-FOR THE NINERS TO BE AS BAD AS THEM
NINERS FANS GOAL-SUPER BOWLS

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
hahahahaha at "superbowl" and "niners" in the same sentence. delusional ass whiner fans, I swear, y'all kill me. your faggot ass team will be at the bottom of the division. dream on though. hahahahahah

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
SO IF YOU ADMIT THAT THEY LOOKED LIKE SHIT THEN HOW DID ALL OF YOUR STARTERS OUTPLAY ALL OF OURS?AND THATS RAIDERS FANS, FREE FROM ALL LOGIC, YALL MOTHAFUCKAZ IS SOME LOSERS,

RAIDERS FANS GOAL-FOR THE NINERS TO BE AS BAD AS THEM
NINERS FANS GOAL-SUPER BOWLS
I was saying the run defense played like shit... and that was mainly our 3rd stringers in the 4th quarter which I don't give a fuck about you fucking idiot

our starters only allowed a FG dummy

and good luck with that Super Bowl... not gonna happen anytime soon

not for the Raiders either... but I'm not delusional

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
I was saying the run defense played like shit... and that was mainly our 3rd stringers in the 4th quarter which I don't give a fuck about you fucking idiot

Ok so forget the 2nd half. Coffee had 129 yard on 16 carries in the 1st half. How is that mainly 3rd stringers playing?

And 2nd of all of course the 9ers don't have a stable QB yet so it's hard to play with one QB in one quarter and then switch to a totally different QB in the 2nd quarter. The offense still can struggle with two different QBs back to back. The 9ers offense struggles enough as it is.

Jun 1, 2002

The Niners are a team on the rise, the raiders aren't doing much of anything.
WELL AT LEAST YOU'RE SHOWING YOUR TRUE COLORS. I WAS BEGINNING TO THINK WE'D NEVER GET THE OLD FATAL BACK.

THIS STATEMENT ABOVE IS SOMETHING ONLY A NINER FAN WOULD SAY. I SAY BULLSHIT. I SAY THE OPPOSITE. THE GAP BETWEEN THE RAIDERS AND OTHER TEAMS IN OUR DIVISION IS NARROWING CONSIDERABLY. WE'RE IN CONTENTION. PERIOD. IF EITHER OF OUR TEAMS IS ON THE RISE IT'S THE RAIDERS, NOT THE NINERS.

THE NINERS WILL NOT DO SHIT THIS SEASON. SEATTLE IS BACK WITH A HEALTHY HASSELBACK. THE CARDS WILL OWN YOU. HAVE FUN BATTLING THE RAMS FOR 3RD PLACE. SHAUN HILL IS NOT THE ANSWER. I'M LAUGHING AT EVERYONE OF YOU NINER FANS WHO THINKS HE IS. IT'S PATHETIC. YOU ARE IN FOR A RUDE AWAKENING.

RAIDERS>NINERS.

PERIOD.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
WELL AT LEAST YOU'RE SHOWING YOUR TRUE COLORS. I WAS BEGINNING TO THINK WE'D NEVER GET THE OLD FATAL BACK.

THIS STATEMENT ABOVE IS SOMETHING ONLY A NINER FAN WOULD SAY. I SAY BULLSHIT. I SAY THE OPPOSITE. THE GAP BETWEEN THE RAIDERS AND OTHER TEAMS IN OUR DIVISION IS NARROWING CONSIDERABLY. WE'RE IN CONTENTION. PERIOD. IF EITHER OF OUR TEAMS IS ON THE RISE IT'S THE RAIDERS, NOT THE NINERS.

THE NINERS WILL NOT DO SHIT THIS SEASON. SEATTLE IS BACK WITH A HEALTHY HASSELBACK. THE CARDS WILL OWN YOU. HAVE FUN BATTLING THE RAMS FOR 3RD PLACE. SHAUN HILL IS NOT THE ANSWER. I'M LAUGHING AT EVERYONE OF YOU NINER FANS WHO THINKS HE IS. IT'S PATHETIC. YOU ARE IN FOR A RUDE AWAKENING.

RAIDERS>NINERS.

PERIOD.
Your wrong like usual, the Niners are closer to the cards, then the Raiders are to the Chargers, just the facts.

We lost 13-23, and 24-29(getting stuffed on the goaline as time expired) against the cards last years. You guys lost 18-28, and 7-34, not having a chance in hell in either game.

We lost buy a combined 15 points, you guys lost by a combined 37, The chargers are gonna be better this year, gonna be a tuff two games, Ill make a bet with you the niner's have a better score difference with the cards, the raiders do in there two games with the chargers, $150, put your money where you mouth is, or shut the fuck up.

Jan 12, 2006
Your wrong like usual, the Niners are closer to the cards, then the Raiders are to the Chargers, just the facts.

We lost 13-23, and 24-29(getting stuffed on the goaline as time expired) against the cards last years. You guys lost 18-28, and 7-34, not having a chance in hell in either game.

We lost buy a combined 15 points, you guys lost by a combined 37, The chargers are gonna be better this year, gonna be a tuff two games, Ill make a bet with you the niner's have a better score difference with the cards, the raiders do in there two games with the chargers, $150, put your money where you mouth is, or shut the fuck up.
sounds like a good bet to me!

Dec 4, 2006

Amen to that!

Jun 1, 2002

AND AS USUAL- WE HAVE NINER FANS LOOKING AT LIFE THROUGH ROSE COLORED GLASSES, WITH AN UNSUBSTANTIATED REASON TO FEEL TO LIKE A GOOD TEAM.

I LOVE HOW NINER FANS BRING UP THOSE GAMES AGAINST THE CARDS AS IF THEY ACTUALLY MEAN SOMETHING. THE CARDS GOT HOT TOWARDS THE END OF THE SEASON. THEY MADE THE PLAYOFFS AT 9-7, SO ANYTHING THEY DID AGAINST SF IS MEANINGLESS. IT'S HOW THEY PERFORMED ONCE THE GAMES STARTED TO MATTER THAT YOU NEED TO TAKE A CLOSE LOOK AT.

HERE'S THE REALITY:THEY HAD NOT YET JELLED AS A CHAMPIONSHIP TEAM WHEN THEY PLAYED SF; YOU WILL NOT WIN ONE GAME AGAINST THE CARDS THIS SEASON. BOOK IT. FUCK BETTIN' ON SCORES. IF YOU HAVE BELIEF IN YOUR SHITTY ASS TEAM, BET ON THAT.

OTHERWISE, SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005

obviously you didn't watch the first game vs. SD last season... don't talk about shit you don't know about...

the game was MUCH closer than the score indicated... we led the game until there was 2:52 left in the 4th quarter when SD tied

to refresh your memory

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/playbyplay?gameId=280928013&period=4

yeah we blew a 15-0 lead... which is bad... but to say we had no chance in hell is flat out retarded and proves you're talking out of your fucking ass

as far as the other game goes... yeah we got killed... mainly due to turnovers... probably Russells worst game of his career... no excuses... it just it what it is there

Jan 12, 2006
obviously you didn't watch the first game vs. SD last season... don't talk about shit you don't know about...

the game was MUCH closer than the score indicated... we led the game until there was 2:52 left in the 4th quarter when SD tied

to refresh your memory

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/playbyplay?gameId=280928013&period=4

yeah we blew a 15-0 lead... which is bad... but to say we had no chance in hell is flat out retarded and proves you're talking out of your fucking ass

as far as the other game goes... yeah we got killed... mainly due to turnovers... probably Russells worst game of his career... no excuses... it just it what it is there
GTFO! that second game against the chargers they did and had everything that could possibly go wrong happen for the first 3 quarters. It was funny to see you fags get your hopes up only to have the chargers play charger football in the 4th and whoop that ass! Seriously atleast we beat the bitch ass cardinals sometimes. When was the last time you guys beat the chargers?

May 10, 2002
TSSSSSSSSSHAAAAAAA.COM

SHUT THAT STUPID SHIT UP BITCH, YOUR TEAM SUCKS ASS, WOW YOU GAVE UP 3 POINTS IN THE FIRST HALF MOST OF OUR STARTERS WERN'T EVEN PLAYING OR ONLY PLAYED 2 PLAYS, IF THIS WAS THE REGULAR SEASON YOU LOSERS WOULD HAVE GOTTEN SLAUGHTERED LIKE THE LAST TWO TIMES

Sep 5, 2006
COME ON YALL LETS BE REAL BOTH TEAMS ARENT VERY GOOD LOTS OF HOLES AND QUESTION MARKS EVERYWHERE. RAIDERS STILL CANT STOP THE RUN AFTER 6 YEARS DONT REALLY HAVE THAT # 1 RECEIVER LOTS OF YOUNG TALENT THAT NEEDS TO SHOW THEY ARE WORTH THERE HIGH DRAFT PICKS. THE NINERS DONT HAVE A QB OR #1 WR, GORES NUMBERS HAVE GONE DOWN EVERY YEAR AND YOU NEVER KNOW WHEN HE WILL GET BROKE UP, NINERS D SHOULD BE BETTER WITH SINGLETARY AT THE HELM BUT WE'LL SEE. THE ONLY GOOD THING IS THAT BOTH TEAMS PLAY IN A SHITTY DIVISION, AND TO THE CAT TRYING TO COMPARE CHARGERS TO THE CARDS, NOT A CHANCE CARDS GOT HOT IN THE PLAYOFFS WITH A 9-7 RECORD AND ARENT A VERY GOOD TEAM, WHILE THE CHARGERS HAVE BEEN A COMPETITIVE TOP TIER TEAMS FOR MANY YEARS NOW BEATING AND COMPETING WITH TEAMS LIKE THE COLTS AND PATS, AND BTW RAIDERS WERE BEATING SD 15-0 GOING INTO THE 4TH QTR LAST YEAR IN THE 1ST GAME AND THEN THE RAIDERS TURNED INTO THE RAIDERS. AFTER ALL THIS THOUGH IMMA RIDE WITH MY SQUAD TIL THE DEATH. RAIDEEEERS!!!! LOL

Apr 25, 2002
Game was dope. Had a good time @ candlestick. Im gonna check out a regular season game and analyze the 9ers(vs titans). It was cool going back n forth with 9er fans with the words during the halftime break. 9er fans were a bit quiet at that point.

The only time I cared about the game was when it was 14 - 3 and wanted to leave at that point.

I do give 9er backfield some credit. They looked sharp. Other than that, they didnt impress me at all, late comeback n all. I didnt like our run D at all. But I was pleased with Russells performance.

And 9er fans cant hold they alcohol....