nump signed with black wall street (game's lable)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

yee

Sicc OG
Oct 1, 2005
i think nump is coo not everyone will come out wid a classic album but i got grapes n stunna shades slapp i like that krankin song too

Nicar

Sicc OG
Aug 29, 2005
www.RnBeatz.com
I met Nump before and hes a real kewl dooood!
Nump improved, he stepped up his game from his frst album. y'all need to stop hatin' and support cats thats tryna kick the door down for us.

Big ups to Nump.

...AND yo Rah! Keep supplyin these streets with them hot mixtapes!

peace

yee

Sicc OG
Oct 1, 2005
^^
the myspace song is a joke but he's still gettin known for it so thats a good move on his part promoting himself aint it

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
NEWARKKILLA4NIA said:
WHY ERRYONE HATIN???? NUMP IS DOPE.. ITS FUNNY HOW STUPID COMPUTER NERDS DETERMINE THA OUTCOME OF SOME REAL NIGGUHZ WHO REALLY IN THE STREETS DOIN SHIT.....
just cause he's out there doin it don't mean I gotta liek the shit

no one is determining the outcome of an artist... people are expressing their own opinions

I aint tryna hate on him... if he's gettin his money than more power to him

maybe I was a little harsh saying he's garbage

I aint feelin Nump... is that better?

no disrespect towards anyone... but I know I aint gonna change my opinion and say I like a rapper... just cause in the steets doin shit

that dont make his music good... not at all

Jun 24, 2005
fuck nump!!! i dont know how he sold 5,000 units and is still in the rasputins top 40
wtf
his song i got grapes is a slapper and his song pocket full of twomps is coo but thats it
and he did the 3 album covers wit all those hoes
i saw him perform at ibiza and he had all those hoes on stage
im gonna watch him perform at the cow palace on october 29th at the pimps and hoes party and let him no how much he fuckin sucks
evryone join me http://sfhalloweenmassive.com/
fuck nump trump and his album that is in stores now the nump yard
nump should just stick to engineering the new e40 album, federation, kinsmoke,rick rock, mossie, sick wid it albums
his raps sound to much like he's from the bay

Feb 4, 2004
BurnEmUp said:
fuck nump!!! i dont know how he sold 5,000 units and is still in the rasputins top 40
wtf
his song i got grapes is a slapper and his song pocket full of twomps is coo but thats it
and he did the 3 album covers wit all those hoes
i saw him perform at ibiza and he had all those hoes on stage
im gonna watch him perform at the cow palace on october 29th at the pimps and hoes party and let him no how much he fuckin sucks
evryone join me http://sfhalloweenmassive.com/
fuck nump trump and his album that is in stores now the nump yard
nump should just stick to engineering the new e40 album, federation, kinsmoke,rick rock, mossie, sick wid it albums
his raps sound to much like he's from the7th grade
co sign

Apr 5, 2005
Nump's album overall is wack! Only 3 songs I liked from the album. I went to Club Q a couple weekends ago to see dude perform. Guess what? He didn't even though he was there. His reasons for not performing is unknown til this day. But i wish him the best of luck with his new label contract.

Apr 25, 2002
its cool to not like some fools music and say it sucks or what not, but when cats start sayin fuckin that dude and gettin all personal bout the shit yall is just straight hatin. i dont like to use the word hatin cuz the shit gets over and misused as it is, but that's hatin in it's purest form one of the biggest reasons the bay ain't blow yet...too many haters out here that don't support our own wether they dope or not.

Oct 13, 2004
JReezelle said:
its cool to not like some fools music and say it sucks or what not, but when cats start sayin fuckin that dude and gettin all personal bout the shit yall is just straight hatin. i dont like to use the word hatin cuz the shit gets over and misused as it is, but that's hatin in it's purest form one of the biggest reasons the bay ain't blow yet...too many haters out here that don't support our own wether they dope or not.

^ Thas Real Spit.

Aug 5, 2002
got both of his albums & the mixtape, dude has definitely stepped it up since his first......seen him perform twice at both "super hyphy" concerts in petaluma and the crowd was feelin him, so all i gots to say is keep reppin that bay mang!! i'll be supportin homie! shake them haterz!!! :devious:

peace,
Dubl-Z

Feb 19, 2003
if u dont like it...it dont listen....everyone tries to be bill oreilly(btw fuck THAT guy) and chip in their two cents bout this and that...most dudes are just mad cuz they spent 13 bucks on it for i got grapes...shoulda put that 13 towards some grapes and jus listened to it on northern-ridaz first