nump signed with black wall street (game's lable)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 4, 2002
Im feelin a whole gang of tracks on the Nump Yard, Stunna Shades, Krankin, Gorrilapino Unit, I gott Grapes, Pocket full of Twomps and what not, the only song that was weak and will not get any replay on my iPod or cd player is the song with Turf Talk on that Inspector Gadget beat.

IMO all of yall just dont like this dude coz he's Filipino. LOL get real, SUPER HATERS

Jun 25, 2002
I guess if your not black and make rap albums you get hated on Major!!!!! I liked that grapes song but the rest i wasnt feeling as much. But Thats one think to hate his album then to hate on him. Shit must be personal or something

djgo

Sicc OG
Oct 4, 2005
if this is for real... its good to hear bay artists are getting some recognition... lyrically, i wanna hear more of nump... he did the last verse of grapes... and it seemed like it was an E-40 track rather than nump's... so if this is for real, i wanna be convinced!

yee

Sicc OG
Oct 1, 2005
djgo said:
if this is for real... its good to hear bay artists are getting some recognition... lyrically, i wanna hear more of nump... he did the last verse of grapes... and it seemed like it was an E-40 track rather than nump's... so if this is for real, i wanna be convinced!
how did this seem like it was an e-40 track only part e-40 had was the hook saying "i got grapesss!"