nump signed with black wall street (game's lable)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Kavie

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
www.kavierocks.com
ComputerNerd said:
did u throw the artwork out the window as well ????
ha ha ha...that was some nice artwork though CN...

but i was actually feel about 60% of The Nump Yard...all of the bests were clean, but Nump wasn't on point on all of the songs...

Apr 25, 2002
www.dreamtdk.com
Nump, I kinda got a problem with dude, on his album he takes my brothers artwork ( www.dreamtdk.com ) and puts it all over the place, he even has a bootleg ass shirt on, he even got a song "I Want to Be Like Mike Dream", now I'm just saying, to me that's kinda disrespectful, none of us know the guy, yet he comin' with his bootleg shirts and all that, to me it seems like he's trying to use the name as a stepping stone for his own career, I don't got nothing personal against the guy, but I just don't feel the way he did all that, if anything he should have bought an official shirt from us, and asked permission to use any artwork...

Apr 1, 2002
Siccx Degree said:
Nump, I kinda got a problem with dude, on his album he takes my brothers artwork ( www.dreamtdk.com ) and puts it all over the place, he even has a bootleg ass shirt on, he even got a song "I Want to Be Like Mike Dream", now I'm just saying, to me that's kinda disrespectful, none of us know the guy, yet he comin' with his bootleg shirts and all that, to me it seems like he's trying to use the name as a stepping stone for his own career, I don't got nothing personal against the guy, but I just don't feel the way he did all that, if anything he should have bought an official shirt from us, and asked permission to use any artwork...
That's fucked up, you sure your bro didn't know him? There could have been a lot of people your bro knew and your bro's affiliates including you didn't know.

Jun 9, 2005
Siccx Degree said:

WOW HE'S SHOWING HELLA LOVE,TO A REAL GRAPH KING,ME BEING A RETIRED GRAPH WRITER I DONT SEE NOTHING WRONG,IF THAT WAS REALLY YOUR BROTHER HE KNEW ME,I SEEN DREAM @ HELLA GRAPH FUNCTIONS,I USED TO B IN (RTM)..
WIT MY DUDE ZEN,KING157.....AS FAR AS A BOOTLEG SHIRT THERES ONLY 1 SHIRT HE MADE FOR HIS COVER,AND JUST TO LET YOU KNOW HELLA DUDES DONT KNOW DREAM , LIKE NIGGAZ NEW BACK IN THE DAY.......NO DISRESPECT TO YOU OR THE CREW,MY DUDE IS SHOW ((((((HELLA LOVE))))))) TO DUDE,AND YOU TALKIN SHIT,ON THE INTERNET AT THAT..........CAUSE I DUDE WOULD LOVE TO HAVE HIS NAME KEPT UP LIKE ((((((TIE & ROB 1)))))......

AND ALL YALL OTHER NINJAS HATEING ON MY DUDE,THAT WHY EVERY TIME THERES A MIXSHOW"STUNNA SHADES AND I GOT GRAPES "GET PLAYED IN THE MIX
THE SICCNESS.NET SHOULD BE CALLED HATEING.NET....

NUFF SAID

NOLOVE TO ANYBODY-

Apr 25, 2002
forreal mayn if DREAM R.I.P was my bro i would'nt be trippin cuz he showin crazy love for your folk. it's all laid out in the track mayn it would be different if he was makin DREAM shirts and slangin em for profit, and as far as usin your brother for promotion cmon now who in the rap world really know DREAM TDK i don't think that would make NUMP some crazy profit for makin a DREAM track on his album. anyways i wasnt feelin the album that big, but much respect and success to that boy NUMP the bay need to stop hatin on our own and start supportin our own. you suckelles.

May 13, 2002
NEWARKKILLA4NIA said:
...ITS FUNNY HOW STUPID COMPUTER NERDS DETERMINE THA OUTCOME OF SOME REAL NIGGUHZ WHO REALLY IN THE STREETS DOIN SHIT.....
IF IT'S TIGHT, THEN IT'S TIGHT. IF IT'S WACK, THEN IT'S WACK. AND I JUST WASN'T FEELIN' NUMP'S ALBUM. HIS LYRICS WERE ALRITE BUT I COULDN'T HANG WITH THAT PRODUCTION ON THE ALBUM.

Uzzle

Sicc OG
Oct 13, 2004
I think Nump is coo,IMO. Some tracks tho I cant stand all them extra noises in tha background,Too live for me.I'm feelin half of his Nump Yard.