NUMP IN THE NEW MAKING THE BAND IN PHILLY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Tripp

Sicc OG
Jun 27, 2002
Shit, let nump do his thang. It's good If ANY rapper from the bay does something major..Shit, I'd support hammer If he came back..Real Talk...Shit, nump is a damn fool(lol). It would be hella easy to market dude because of his race, and comedy. It just let's the world know how diverse we are in the bay mayne. Nump got his 20 second shine because he fucks with 40..Just like Turf Talk got his shine. That was a major move by having nump on MTV...Like I said, when the last time you saw a philipino cat on MTV acting a fool with some stunna shades, and a grill....Man, the world ain't ready for the us..That was a major move by 40 puttin him on like that. Good shit to nump whatever he does...We need to support ALL bay cats...

Apr 6, 2004
yee said:
all yall is stupid this is obviously all a joke and why yall hatin on nump for he doin his thang u know damn well if yall was a rapper you would love to be in his position right now fuckin wit 3030/sick wit it
haha rah is a fool! errybody really trippin off this still HAHA

Mar 2, 2004
NUMP A SUCKA......THA MAN GOT HIS OWN LABEL AND ONE OF HIS ARTISTS LOCKED UP N HE CANT GET A VISIT OR MONEY ON HIS BOOKS.........DAM SHAME.....OH N TOOK THA MAN OF HIS SONG STUNNA SHADES THAT MADE THA RADIO CUZ HE OUT SHINED HIM

May 4, 2005
Like peeps say let Nump do his thang....I just hope he dont make people think the bay is as friuty as him ..... Dudes missin a few quarts if you ask me I aint feelin any track of his besides Krankin with Mugzilla and Droop-E

Mar 1, 2006
Support the Bay Area, that's all I'm going to say it's time to unite and get the shine back on Northern California. MTV aint going for that gangster type image, there more into positive things. There is no reason to hate on anyone makin there own bread, they Bay Area is the land of hustle, don't knock someone elses hustle, yamean. Let Nump do Nump, the more ya'll talk about him, the more his name gets out and just spreads. I don't see nothing wrong with Nump gettin 20 seconds of a 30 mins show, it's not that big of a deal. You can't cover the whole Bay Area Northern California in 30 mins anyways. Even if you can't stand Nump, hate his music with a passion, don't be jealous hater ass nigga coming on here posting dumb shit. Some of ya'll need to grow up, ya'll wonder why the Bay Area never gets put on around the nation, and its the simple fact that are music is too negative, and we simply can't unite as one. I'm not sayin negative music is a bad thing, but our music is for people who live in the Bay Area, and others simply can't relate.

But back to Nump, who cares if hes gets on making the band, Locksmith was on that one freestlyin show were he lost in the Championship round. Aint no one hatin on him, whatever it takes for the Bay Area to become more main stream needs to happen, I'm not talking about sellin out, but makin the big money, sellin records, having videos on MTV, everyone in the nation has this but us, yet we have the hottest shit and best artist.

Stop the hate, and get on your own hustle.

Ya'll are on a damn internet board hatin on a rapper cause he got 20 seconds on MTV who the fuck care, are you guys losing sleep over this? Every single rapper from the Bay Area couldnt be put on, however we must have a front runner someone has to lead this shit, if thats E-40, Keak, San Quinn, Mistah Fab then so be it, but or course there going to get there record label artist on TV.

Ya'll slippin on that haterade, be happy mtv even fuckin with us. National coverage.

ComputerNerd

Graphic Artist
Apr 25, 2002
people want to have the Bay shinin, but people on sum hater shit !! YES, you can have your opinion, BUT when you go out of your way to even post a comment on this board to express your dislike, then that is hating !! if i posted what i thought about people/ shit on this board or in general, i would be the biggest hater in the world !!!

congrats to my boy Nump who's making moves.......i see ya hustling kid !!!

C

CCCUser925

IMO nump's album was track..there was like 2-3 tracks tha were ok...other than tha..he's aint tha great...

Dec 6, 2005
some of yall is ignorant

this is a mothafucking chatboard

yall can't even see each other what the fuck yall talkin about

aint no one hating on no ones shine

expressing opinions on what we see or hear is freedom

if you making music be ready to embrace the hate

even i'm get hated on

yall act like northern cali just started to get shine

we ain't gone no where

this is what i'm talkin about the new breeds yall need to step your shit up

all these old og's is dieng out and if we dont keep shit moving everythings about to be dead ya dig

rest in peace to the real ogs

and FYI

aint no one give a fuck about mtv shine yall the ones hypin this shit up

mtv didn't fuck with us for about 6 years now everyone wanna jump on the yellow busses. act like we aint dropped out years ago

mothafuckas stay on this hustle shit

i dont even know why i'm on this bullshit

everyones a character thats just what it is

its a race to the top, ain't no one seen the top in a minute so keep ya eyes low and keep soaking in that real shit or bull shit.

now watch as i type and you see a flock of more haters come in and try to embrace the context

it's the never ending battle it don't stop.

:siccness:

Apr 5, 2005
Nump's an ok rapper but he come harder than most of the "so-called" rappers in the bay. That's all I have to say.

Dude ain't just a rapper. From what I hear about dude. He's very business minded and knows how to network. Why do you think he got a deal with a bay area power house record label?

MALKI

Sicc OG
Feb 2, 2006
SEEN THE BOY NUMP ON TELEGRAPH A FEW MONTHS AGO. SEEM LIKE A COO DUDE THAT DAY I ALSO SEEN "DJ RAH 2K" WHITE DUDE WIT DUMB GRILL. SEEM LIKE SOME COO MUH FUCKAS.