NUMP IN THE NEW MAKING THE BAND IN PHILLY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 17, 2005
what has making the band EVER done?????? Everytime they do this show the shit fails, does he really want to be known for that...I guess it could be good for exposure, but as a group that shit never works out

May 16, 2004
jabooli said:
what has making the band EVER done?????? Everytime they do this show the shit fails, does he really want to be known for that...I guess it could be good for exposure, but as a group that shit never works out
you sound more pessimistic than a liberal democrat on welfare...

if I was an aspiring artist I would love to have the opportunity to get on making the band. Think of all the people they could pick and to be one of the 20-30 representatives is a pretty special opportunity.

Feb 10, 2005
moonpizzle said:
you sound more pessimistic than a liberal democrat on welfare...

if I was an aspiring artist I would love to have the opportunity to get on making the band. Think of all the people they could pick and to be one of the 20-30 representatives is a pretty special opportunity.
wtf are you? an up tight neocon republican?

Feb 8, 2006
YoungLay707 said:
Nump is dope, he's the future, don't sleep on him,if he markets himself right through the movement, he'll be a mascot!
nump is wack..."the future"...wow... i think u have a little too much asian pride to say a below average mc can be the future.... give this man way too much credit....

Dec 31, 2002
www.StraightTripping.com
ha.. thats f'd up.. lil rebel..

They CAME to me.. to do it.. but I told 'em "NO"

I SAID!! "Fuck Mobb Deep, Fuck Biggie, Fuck Bad Boy as a staff, record label, and as a mother fuckin crew. And if you want to be down with Bad Boy,
Then fuck you too. Chino XL, fuck you too. All you mother fuckers, Fuck you too.All of y'all mother fuckers, Fuck you, die slow mother fucker."

Ohh naw,. I didn't say that.. pac did.. anyways.. >>..
CHECK OUT OUR NEW MUSIC!!
"Hood on FIYA!!"
www.StraightTripping.com
www.myspace.com/straighttrippingmusic
www.soundclick.com/straighttrippingproductions

Dec 31, 2005
WWW.JDOTCOLOMBO.BLOGSPOT.COM
jabooli said:

this guys with thizz now.......not sayin thats great jus showin u what u were talkin bout..in a real life senario..

Dec 6, 2005
anyone that has affiliation with 'puff daddy' is a sell out to the market

like the great 2pac said, "we some bad boy killaz"

HIT EM UP
^bump that shit 1 time to feel the impact of the 90s

"Well this is how we gon' do this
fuck Mobb Deep,
fuck Biggie,
fuck Bad Boy as a staff, record label, and as a mother fuckin crew.
And if you want to be down with Bad Boy,
Then fuck you too."

thought you knew thugz 4 eternity

the true souljaz

Dec 6, 2005
nastynia said:
this guys with thizz now.......not sayin thats great jus showin u what u were talkin bout..in a real life senario..
lol he wen't from making the band with honey combs to getting signed to thizz entertainment?

lol sounds like a college success story

put yall gas masks on :siccness:

the games rising up in smoke

Feb 27, 2006
www.myspace.com
lol, hella people jumpin on nump now, i mean the bay behind him but juss yesterday people were like "fuck nump, dude was waste of time on my block." but i guess if can get the job done to do the bay thang more power to em.

Jan 27, 2005
Scyance said:
ha.. thats f'd up.. lil rebel..

They CAME to me.. to do it.. but I told 'em "NO"

I SAID!! "Fuck Mobb Deep, Fuck Biggie, Fuck Bad Boy as a staff, record label, and as a mother fuckin crew. And if you want to be down with Bad Boy,
Then fuck you too. Chino XL, fuck you too. All you mother fuckers, Fuck you too.All of y'all mother fuckers, Fuck you, die slow mother fucker."

Ohh naw,. I didn't say that.. pac did.. anyways.. >>..
CHECK OUT OUR NEW MUSIC!!
"Hood on FIYA!!"
www.StraightTripping.com
www.myspace.com/straighttrippingmusic
www.soundclick.com/straighttrippingproductions

hahahaha

Feb 4, 2004
DAMN!muthafuckas hatin in this htread on choppah and yeah imo hes whack as fuck too but his shinin like a muthafucka in that pic his jewlery is prolly worth more than anyone in this thread has in their bank account

Feb 4, 2004
DAMN!muthafuckas hatin in this htread on choppah and yeah imo hes whack as fuck too but his shinin like a muthafucka in that pic his jewlery is prolly worth more than anyone in this thread has in their bank account