NUMP IN THE NEW MAKING THE BAND IN PHILLY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 11, 2005
damn for reals?? is Chopper really with Thizz??? My cuzzin made a good point to me, like outta nowhere i saw songs with like Fab an Chopper an it was all explainable.....hella people came to cali from New Orleans after Hurricane Katrina, an for sum reason they hella came to tha bay an above tha bay....like when i saw that Switchin song with DroopE an Chopper, i hella would never of guessed but then tha point came to me about that whole migration of rappers....thats good shit for thizz cuz chopper always had heat

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
shit, I'd sign nump....that gets people who wouldn't normally listen to you get on board to listen to a philipino...also get some people who just like his over the top flamboyant character....also you'll get a good engineer for your recording....who cares if he can rap or not...look at turf talk, he's a straight voice rapper

yee

Sicc OG
Oct 1, 2005
all yall is stupid this is obviously all a joke and why yall hatin on nump for he doin his thang u know damn well if yall was a rapper you would love to be in his position right now fuckin wit 3030/sick wit it

Dec 6, 2004
haha is this shit true? he gon be on the new making the band? what mtv needs again is that freestyle battles shit where they got the best freestylers from ny,la,chicago, the bay, atl. remember what im talkin about they had locksmith and shit

Dec 29, 2005
LeScrapper said:
lol, hella people jumpin on nump now, i mean the bay behind him but juss yesterday people were like "fuck nump, dude was waste of time on my block." but i guess if can get the job done to do the bay thang more power to em.
I wish succes for Nump, he's a Bay chacter

Still other artists deserved his spot on My Block