Now is this classified as snitchin??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 25, 2005
look, if you tell his brother who did it, that's not really snitchin'. If brother hits the streets and x's dude out, that's how shit normally gets handled.

Now, if brother runs to the police and you end up making a statement to them as to who dunnit, then that is the very definition of snitchin'.
YES, AND IN TURN IF HE DOES SNITCH HE WILL PROBABLY TELL THE BOEGS WHERE HE GOT THE INFO. THIS IS WHERE YOU COME INTO PLAY, IF YOU TELL THE PIGS WHAT YOU TOLD THE BROTHER UR A SNITCH. KEEP YOUR MOUTH CLOSED AND UR ON SOME G SHIT......

Nov 24, 2003
Y'all need to shut the fuck up with all this "Street Justice/No Snitching" shit. I'll say this once and I'll say it again: The NO SNITCHING shit only applies to people who do dirt.

Example: You go into a house and steal shit with a friend. A neighbor sees you guys and can identify you both.

Snitching: If the cops come after you and you snitch out the homie to get a lighter or no sentence.

Not snitching: The person whose house you went into or the neighbor calling the cops.

Civilians and shit are not snitches. How can they be? Snitching is when you snitch to get out of trouble. If you're stupid enough to get caught then don't be doing shit you shouldn't be doing in the first place.

No need to type it all out, because you just summed it up right there.

The only thing I will add, is I would always run it by the victim first though like "yo I know who did this, do you want to handle it or go to the police"

Also I think that busting on dealers just cause you know they are selling would be snitching. Like if you know your neighbor is dealing and you call and rat him out for no reason, I would consider that snitching.

Stalka All Day

Yeezy Taught Me
Jun 28, 2007
Y'all need to shut the fuck up with all this "Street Justice/No Snitching" shit. I'll say this once and I'll say it again: The NO SNITCHING shit only applies to people who do dirt.

Example: You go into a house and steal shit with a friend. A neighbor sees you guys and can identify you both.

Snitching: If the cops come after you and you snitch out the homie to get a lighter or no sentence.

Not snitching: The person whose house you went into or the neighbor calling the cops.

Civilians and shit are not snitches. How can they be? Snitching is when you snitch to get out of trouble. If you're stupid enough to get caught then don't be doing shit you shouldn't be doing in the first place.

EXACTLY!

Mar 3, 2008
yeah people got that snitch shit twisted. I feel sorry for dude, but as fuck up as it sounds he needs to ride on the guys who did it or tell the fam, and hope they don't tell the law. thats the consequences of hanging and running with a partna in the game rather you a square or not.

Apr 23, 2006
yeah people got that snitch shit twisted. I feel sorry for dude, but as fuck up as it sounds he needs to ride on the guys who did it or tell the fam, and hope they don't tell the law. thats the consequences of hanging and running with a partna in the game rather you a square or not.
ok so dude who got shot up was in the game well in tha case he should have people around him ready to ride for him
something isnt adding up the witness just doesnt get left alone in a situation like this either he is gunna get murked for seein what he saw or dude who got shots homies are gunna be huntin for fool tryin to figure this shit out

askG

Sicc OG
Nov 19, 2002
damn thatshard i been caughtupin similardrma..

one timeweweresitting at my big og locos pad smoking pcp and drinking 40swhen rivals came in and blastedeveryone except me...i killed allintrudersexceptone ofthem,..//i was up for attempted massacre..attempted bc didnt kill all just 4 not 5...judge toldme

May 15, 2002

100% Real Talk.

Jul 12, 2002
Amen. Some of these people on here kill me acting all hard with their "street laws" and they don't even know what they really are. I bet if these people get caught up they'd be the first to do some real snitching anyway.

Aug 9, 2006
snitching aint got nothing to do with anything else but the law........you dont lose street cred for snitching to your mom on your brother bout the missing cookie......its rediculos to see some of the people on here act the way they do....acting out rap songs..