Now is this classified as snitchin??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 2, 2007
Finally some muthafuckas with some god dam sense!!!!! Yeah I agree with Montroller510 "no snitchin" thing is gettin taken way out of context!!!! Like Camron said on 60 min he woudnt tell the law if a serial killer was in his apts. We'll u better kill him then!!

Dec 7, 2005
A hefty percentage

Led by...I dunno....you?

You always in some OG schoolin mode like you out here to tell us how the streets work

Speak on it dog!
LOL

enserio said:
look, if you tell his brother who did it, that's not really snitchin'. If brother hits the streets and x's dude out, that's how shit normally gets handled.

Now, if brother runs to the police and you end up making a statement to them as to who dunnit, then that is the very definition of snitchin'.
^^^^

YOU SHOULD REALLY FIND OUT WHAT YOUR HOMIES BROTHER IS TRYING TO DO THEN DECIDE IF YOU WANT TO GIVE HIM THAT INFORMATION

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
the brother ain't doing enough to find out. if that was my brother I'd have been at the survivor....at first on some consoling shit like "are you ok, damn...tell me what happened"......but if that don't work then I'd think he was in on it and treat him as such.

now I'm not a thug or a gangster or any of that shit, but there are somethings (like family) that would make me go a different route.

that's what I think tho.....

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
LOL @ 90% of the ''don't snitch'' comments coming from squares living in the suburbs.

You should kill your friend.

And then post pics on the Siccness.

LOL @ SpongeTodd and Pokemon posting in the same thread.

Mar 3, 2008
im done with it. thats why im seeing how ya'll feel and would of handled it. and what ya'll consider snitching. I cant vouch or assume shit that could take place by any of em, thats why i told him do what makes him feel good and what he thinks right.

Apr 18, 2007
if his boy got shot and the shooter walked away and is on the loose, the dude that was there with the victim will be a potential target until the shooter is arrested or killed so for him to give the little information such as name or description to the brother of his murdered friend to either help get shooter FOUND by cops for murder or by a relative that is gonna handle it, would be in the best interests of dudes own safety.....i mean its the same at ur own house as if you just happen to be at a friends house, if ur not strapped up and sombody just barges in shooting....ur guna fuking call 911

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
i mean its the same at ur own house as if you just happen to be at a friends house, if ur not strapped up and sombody just barges in shooting....ur guna fuking call 911
no, I'm jumping out the fucking window.....

well, that's if I'm at someone elses crib, here I'm pretty much fucked.......damn bars on windows :ermm:

May 4, 2002
www.myspace.com
^you guys are trying way too hard

If you're killing innocent people then no street rules apply, fuck them, they deserve to be snitched on if thats what happened and how you lay it out is true.

it is wrong outright SNITCHIN TO THA LAWS but fuck all that shit

Look if dude had it coming i'd STFU about it.

BUT if he aint deserve what he got i wouldn't go callin tha laws but i'd definitely let his people know.

aNd That's realla.

May 15, 2002
People need to let this "stop snitchin" bullshit rest. Its a difference between snitchin and just doing whats right. If it were me, I wouldnt even want to get myself in no trouble. So I'll just tell what I know to the laws and let them deal with it. Call me a snitch if u wanna, but the hell if Ima let that person get away for killin someone close to me. And the hell if Ima go to jail for retaliating. The person who did it will suffer way more behind bars than they will if I were to just kill 'em.

Nov 21, 2007
I support street justice and an "eye for an eye" politics.

fool who survived sounds like a bitch for not tryin to do sumthing about it himself, but i guess if he did then he wouldnt be considered a square now would he..

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
imo, if you know was there and you know the family, you either need to man up and trade shots back or confide with the family (since that was ya nigga) who might have done it or youre riding for the assailant to me

i personally, in a situation where it was my homie, id go about dealing with it on my own

atleast explain how it went down and leave the looks/faces out of it..say they were masked or somethin

the less truthful you are in a situation like that the more it looks like youre being shady and thats not the right time for shadiness

and nah it aint snitchin man thats ya homie and if you aint built for street wars then you dont have to live by the street code..you can be a regular dude who got caught up in some shit that killed your homie who believes homeboy needs to pay for that..not this super street cat

i think it sucks that everyone feels the need to abide by it...i abide by it, but thats because i do graffiti and its important i have anonymity ...

you cant just be killin mutha fuckas and then everyone in the world is forced into not being able to talk about that shit, thats extortion isnt it?

why didnt they kill homeboy too? or did they point at him and go "stop snitching"

Apr 18, 2007
yeah that sounds about right, if u aint about to retaliate for it personally and then go to your boys family and quietly tell them you took care of it, and that would be enough thats one thing, otherwise you gotta just think logically, you can't not cooperate in a case where some random dude murders your boy and would otherwise get away if u didnt say nothing, that situation its more important to be loyal to your boy and his family then some random trigger happy j-cat....

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
you cant call a dude a snitch if you left him living when you killed his homie, thats a witness

and you fucked up right there alone

you dont kill someone whos a close associate of another person right next to them and expect that shit to be like.....kept in secrecy

people cant even keep small secrets

and if he wasnt innocent and was a type of person where his actions might come back to haunt him, thats part of the game and families have to accept that too even if they dont understand

Feb 9, 2003
Y'all need to shut the fuck up with all this "Street Justice/No Snitching" shit. I'll say this once and I'll say it again: The NO SNITCHING shit only applies to people who do dirt.

Example: You go into a house and steal shit with a friend. A neighbor sees you guys and can identify you both.

Snitching: If the cops come after you and you snitch out the homie to get a lighter or no sentence.

Not snitching: The person whose house you went into or the neighbor calling the cops.

Civilians and shit are not snitches. How can they be? Snitching is when you snitch to get out of trouble. If you're stupid enough to get caught then don't be doing shit you shouldn't be doing in the first place.

Dec 9, 2005
and nah it aint snitchin man thats ya homie and if you aint built for street wars then you dont have to live by the street code..you can be a regular dude who got caught up in some shit that killed your homie who believes homeboy needs to pay for that..not this super street cat

i think it sucks that everyone feels the need to abide by it...i abide by it, but thats because i do graffiti and its important i have anonymity ...

Civilians and shit are not snitches. How can they be? Snitching is when you snitch to get out of trouble. If you're stupid enough to get caught then don't be doing shit you shouldn't be doing in the first place.

I couldn't agree more with these two posts.

May 9, 2002
Y'all need to shut the fuck up with all this "Street Justice/No Snitching" shit. I'll say this once and I'll say it again: The NO SNITCHING shit only applies to people who do dirt.

Example: You go into a house and steal shit with a friend. A neighbor sees you guys and can identify you both.

Snitching: If the cops come after you and you snitch out the homie to get a lighter or no sentence.

Not snitching: The person whose house you went into or the neighbor calling the cops.

Good call, Mex..