Now is this classified as snitchin??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 3, 2008
okay a guy i know was at his homeboys house (not bangers) when some guys come through and kill one. the survivor imo is not the type that will retaliate but he hinted that he knows who did it. the deceased guys fam is begging for the survivor to tell them who did it so they can handle it (or tell the law i believe) the survivor ask me is it snitching if he tells the victim brother who in return may tell the law who shot him up. I was puzzled and just told hiim do what feels good and right to him. i know if a dude was wit my bro when he got killed i would demand some answers!!! I consider myself a king kill a snitch and been shot b4 and didnt tell the police who shot me, even got threatin a warrant for my arrest for not testifying on another guy who shot a friend. But for some reason this episode got me trippen, mabey its becos this guy is what some will call a square. let me get your opinions.

Dec 4, 2006
well if the dudes brother is a square and he ain't gonna do shit about it..

then there's no reason for him knowing who were the perpetrators that shot his brother...cuz once the square gets that info..he will be calling the cops right away..

so therefor...yes it will be considered as SNITCHING..

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
are you really that stupid? like do you really need some fucking cats you dont even know from some fucking internet website giving you advice on something like this????

Nov 1, 2004
^you guys are trying way too hard

If you're killing innocent people then no street rules apply, fuck them, they deserve to be snitched on if thats what happened and how you lay it out is true.

Mar 3, 2008
agree wit usermex and dfresh, fuck up situation for ole boy!!! these squares wit jokes probably get raped at their jobs. ha ha, thats why they tough online. these are people i know on some hi and bye shit. im from the streets so im asking street ?'s on a open message board. Some of your replies were funny though, but this is a crazy situation that guy got himself too that had me thinking on what a lot of different peoples reaction would be.

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
^you guys are trying way too hard

If you're killing innocent people then no street rules apply, fuck them, they deserve to be snitched on if thats what happened and how you lay it out is true.
would you snitch on um if you had the chance usernamex?

Apr 23, 2006
the way i see it is if your hosue gets robbed and you call the cops is that snitchin ... no
but if you rob a hosue and they trace it back to you and you say you didnt do shit here are the names thats snitchin
if you werent in on the hit and your boy got shot and you dont plan on retaliating then tell his brother who did it shit this whole "no snitchin" thing is gettin taken way out of context

Jun 15, 2005
look, if you tell his brother who did it, that's not really snitchin'. If brother hits the streets and x's dude out, that's how shit normally gets handled.

Now, if brother runs to the police and you end up making a statement to them as to who dunnit, then that is the very definition of snitchin'.

Jan 10, 2003
tell the brother, i agree wit montroller, 'no snitchin' is gettin taken way outta context
If I was the brother, Id have you in a torture rack till u spilled the beans...lol