Notorious Movie

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 6, 2008
i just watched a bootleg that shit was stupid as fuck and they hella twisted the story and left all kinds a shit out and yeah pac was fuckin terrible

and matter a fact dat nigga puffy seem hella shady for only includin about 50% of the real story i feel ripped off after watchin that shit even tho i didnt even pay

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
puffy is hella shady for having his boy capped and straight up leaving the city to go back to new york instantly with biggies dead body in los angeles and dosent even tell ms wallace her sons dead, she gotta hear it from cease like a day and a half later

and about 300,000 other reasons, some ive heard from a nigga that knew biggie but most ive read and might be heresay

back in 1991 or some shit puffy threw a basketball game and 9 people ended up dead so apparently hes always had issues like that

ill probably like it, i was a fan of biggie's music ever since juicy was a single ill jus thave to be hella on one to believe the story at all

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i been trying to find somewhere to watch it online.. i took my kids to the movies yesterday but they wanted to see Mall Cop!! LOL
lol. i think i woulda forced my kids to watch notorious on some 'no...you see...this is hip hop history..'

and i second that, anyone got the bootleg, before i shell out whatever the fuck ticket prices are now?

i dont know why but the dude who stars as biggie just looks fucking hilarious to me.

'big fat black ugly dude? perfect for biggies role..'

Apr 19, 2008
give me a few days, i can find the bootleg online. the site i know has a gang of new releases a few days (sometimes same day) after the movie gets released. hit me on pm whoever is trynna see that ish, so i know who to give the link to.

Nov 26, 2007
give me a few days, i can find the bootleg online. the site i know has a gang of new releases a few days (sometimes same day) after the movie gets released. hit me on pm whoever is trynna see that ish, so i know who to give the link to.
just got put up on the site i watch the new releases on earlier today. I treat it the same way as I do music, i'll listen to it online, if i like it, I won't download it, I'll go out and buy it. As soon as this one comes out on dvd/blu-ray, I'll be buyin it.