Notorious Movie

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 26, 2007
puffy is hella shady for having his boy capped and straight up leaving the city to go back to new york instantly with biggies dead body in los angeles and dosent even tell ms wallace her sons dead, she gotta hear it from cease like a day and a half later

and about 300,000 other reasons, some ive heard from a nigga that knew biggie but most ive read and might be heresay

back in 1991 or some shit puffy threw a basketball game and 9 people ended up dead so apparently hes always had issues like that

ill probably like it, i was a fan of biggie's music ever since juicy was a single ill jus thave to be hella on one to believe the story at all
I'm not here to argue about all the facts and shit, but Cease was Big's best friend and knew his mom almost his whole life. He called her as soon as they got to the hospital and he was pronounced dead. And Puff used to throw events at Howard University and I think the basketball game you're talking about was actually a show that he threw on campus. There was some kind of fight inside and everybody tried to rush out the doors. The people died after beng trampled by the crowd tryin to get out. But its whatever, thought the movie was alright, not great, not bad.

Nov 5, 2004
I liked it.

I expected worse, really.

Dude that played Biggie was really good.

Girls that played Kim & Faith were hotter than the real Kim & Faith, lmao.

Angela Basset is still hot after celebrating her like 87th bday.

Dude that played Pac wasn't like dead on Pac, but it could've been worse.

It was dope hearing the music in a big theatre too. This was the music I grew up listening to though, so honestly, they coulda had some horribly weak ass shit w/ the same soundtrack, and I woulda still had some enjoyment.

Final verdict to me...it was worth the money. I enjoyed it. Theres some funny moments. I give it like a 4/5.

STS

Sicc OG
Sep 12, 2002
watched it last nite was pretty good, was expecting alot worse.
girl that played kim looked dead on.
lol @ the part his moms throwing away 'half eaten mashed potatoes'

Jun 5, 2004
I liked it.

I expected worse, really.

Dude that played Biggie was really good.

Girls that played Kim & Faith were hotter than the real Kim & Faith, lmao.

Angela Basset is still hot after celebrating her like 87th bday.

Dude that played Pac wasn't like dead on Pac, but it could've been worse.

It was dope hearing the music in a big theatre too. This was the music I grew up listening to though, so honestly, they coulda had some horribly weak ass shit w/ the same soundtrack, and I woulda still had some enjoyment.

Final verdict to me...it was worth the money. I enjoyed it. Theres some funny moments. I give it like a 4/5.
HEARING BIG'S ACTUAL BEATS AND RAPS WAS THE HIGHLIGHT FOR ME... ESP. WHO SHOT YA? AND HYPNOTIZE

ACTORS RAPPING WAS GOOD, BUT THE CHARACHTERS KINKA KILLED IT A LIL BIT

BIG WAS COO, PAC WAS TRASH IMO BUT AT THE SAME TIME ACCEPTABLE. ANGELA BASSET WAS COO UNTIL SHE STARTED TRYING TOO HARD ON THE JAMACIAN ACCENT TOWARDS THE END.

PUFFY WAS DECENT... NO HE WAS ACCEPTABLE JUST CUZ OF THE WHACK SWEATERS

AND LIL CEASE. I GUESS HE WAS A LIL PEE WEE...? BUT HE WENT COO

Nov 5, 2004
HEARING BIG'S ACTUAL BEATS AND RAPS WAS THE HIGHLIGHT FOR ME... ESP. WHO SHOT YA? AND HYPNOTIZE

ACTORS RAPPING WAS GOOD, BUT THE CHARACHTERS KINKA KILLED IT A LIL BIT

BIG WAS COO, PAC WAS TRASH IMO BUT AT THE SAME TIME ACCEPTABLE. ANGELA BASSET WAS COO UNTIL SHE STARTED TRYING TOO HARD ON THE JAMACIAN ACCENT TOWARDS THE END.

PUFFY WAS DECENT... NO HE WAS ACCEPTABLE JUST CUZ OF THE WHACK SWEATERS

AND LIL CEASE. I GUESS HE WAS A LIL PEE WEE...? BUT HE WENT COO
I pretty much feel the same way, lol. The guy who played Puff had the dances on lock though, lmfao. And the guy who played Pac wasn't so bad. I was ROFLing in the theatre in the 1st scene when him and Big were on that camera interview. That was tight.

Dec 9, 2005