Not sayin' I'm not looking forward to it BUT....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 9, 2006
i mean most ppl that listen will most likely not see that
Exactly... Most people that hear that especially ones who have never heard Tech before or the ones who hate on Tech, this will give them even more of a reason to say he is a bitch and this is why he aint mainstream...

Ya'll can doubt it all u want, but I am tellin you, when this album comes out and this song is on there, play it for people who dont know Tech or your friends that clown on you for likin Tech... bet they wont laugh their asses off I can almost gaurentee it. MOST people are stupid and immature and wont take the time to look deep into the song for its true meaning, people just want a hard beat they can nod their heads to and bang in their car and in the club. They are gonna hear this and say "look at this cryin ass bitch, complaining cuz big names wont call em"

Nov 7, 2006
yep pretty much and the reasons he aint called is obvious anyways and if he dont see that wow. but he's a black man that used to have red spike hair at the time that rolled with juggalos as fans and was a label called strange music. now why would these already well established artist ant to fuck with that when they already got there paprr without the craziness. once again this is not how i feel about tech cause i undrstand what he do n shit but this is why he got no calls. so thats why MOST juggalos were drawn to him with his look which is why most got pissed when he cut it all off when in reality if he stayed like that and didnt wear the paint he would have no problem taking the shit over. but it's the look not the raps that hold him back and thats the way it will always be cause he aiont changing for nobody

Feb 15, 2006
MOST people are stupid and immature and wont take the time to look deep into the song for its true meaning, people just want a hard beat they can nod their heads to and bang in their car and in the club.
I agree that the content of the song matters, but don't minimalize the necessity for a good beat. If all you want is good lyrical content....go read a book. Tech can rhyme about the most interesting shit, but if he keeps using beats like I've been hearing on the sampler, the songs won't be on repeat (at least in my car anyway).

Dec 14, 2005
you mean to tell me everybody move, crybaby, higher power, one good time, why you aint call me, drill team, like yeah and i love you but fuck you arent good production? thats 8 tracks out of 32... i swear man people are fucking nuts on here

Feb 15, 2006
you mean to tell me everybody move, crybaby, higher power, one good time, why you aint call me, drill team, like yeah and i love you but fuck you arent good production? thats 8 tracks out of 32... i swear man people are fucking nuts on here
everybody move: it's alright
crybaby: pass on it
higher power: boring
one good time: good stuff
why you ain't call me: above average
drill team: pretty good
like yeah: ok
i love you but fuck you: love it

and if you include Shit is Real being descent and Smoke Sunting sucking...well i'll give you 6.5 out of 10.

Dec 14, 2005
your credibility just dropped a few points by saying higher power is boring... do you even get the song as a whole? That shit is fuckin insane

32 tracks on Killer weve heard parts of 7 and 3 full tracks... id say 6.5 is still pretty fucking good... you know the best is to come

Feb 15, 2006
your credibility just dropped a few points by saying higher power is boring... do you even get the song as a whole? That shit is fuckin insane

32 tracks on Killer weve heard parts of 7 and 3 full tracks... id say 6.5 is still pretty fucking good... you know the best is to come
do you even pay attention to yourself? i didn't say the song was boring...i said the beat was boring. and yeah, 6.5/10 is pretty good...but not KILLER.

Nov 7, 2006
^^^i dunno something not on the sampler thats fo sho, if he did this sampler like the everready one then then the best has yet to come so thats gettin me amped as fuck