Not sayin' I'm not looking forward to it BUT....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 1, 2007
shit is real and one good time are phenominal ...also the others but those 2 are my favourates..

so far hes got so many different sounds coming out

cry baby-sick modern next level shit
everybody move-commercial party track awsome tho
one good time-post rock ish, alternative
drill team-gangsta midwest rap
higher power-post rockish, dark rockish shit laced with gangsta
shit is real-rock
why you aint call me- back back rappish
smoke somtin-reggae
like yeah-ghetto shit

hes gonna get a wide audience

Feb 1, 2008
cry baby-love it
everybody move- love it
one good time-its too soft....i like it though
drill team-gangsta midwest rap
higher power-LOVE IT
why you aint call me-Its ok...lol
smoke somtin- DEFINETLY MY FAVORITE
like yeah-LIKE YEA BABY!

BEAR

Sicc OG
Dec 15, 2007
I have mixed feelings about Why You Aint Call me. On the one hand, the hook does make it seem like he's whining. The first verse is on some FTI shit though.

I think it all depends on if he finishes the song by sending either "I wish you would've called me," or "fuck you for not calling me" message.

Whichever it is, I don't think the song should be scrapped. I don't really think he gives a fuck about people seeing him the wrong way on this album. If this is how he feels, then it should be on the album.

Jan 12, 2003
Everyone here knows, MLK was NOT on point with ER. There were only 3 or 4 good tracks on it, Midwest Choppers, SOS, Girl Crazy and PASEO. All the rest was more or less filler.
I couldn't disagree more with you about that MLK statement. To each their own , but to say it only had 3 to 4 good tracks on it is crazy IMO

Nov 7, 2006
I have mixed feelings about Why You Aint Call me. On the one hand, the hook does make it seem like he's whining. The first verse is on some FTI shit though.

I think it all depends on if he finishes the song by sending either "I wish you would've called me," or "fuck you for not calling me" message.

Whichever it is, I don't think the song should be scrapped. I don't really think he gives a fuck about people seeing him the wrong way on this album. If this is how he feels, then it should be on the album.
but thats the thing, how does he feel? i mean if he's saying that these rappers are some crybabies then comes out with that cry baby track then what? i mean i love the song and i can see where he's coming from but u listen to crybabies and ur like hell yeah thats how these rappers are then a few tracks dont u got what u wwere agreeing with in that song ya know. i dunno and dont care shit's off the hook and he shouldnt scrap shit keep ppl guessing like me haha

Jun 22, 2007
off topic, i just wanted to say One Good Time gets better everytime i hear it. Hope for a Higher Power is probably my fav. song so far and my favorite beat, thats the kind of Tech song I love the most. I Love You But Fuck You sounds awesome, so does Like Yeah, the best is crazy on that one. Everybody Move is a great song, love the beat. Drill Team was good, but it wasnt great IMO, and I love David Sanders hes an awesome producer, but I just felt like Drill Team beat was missing something, it was too plain IMO, still a good song tho and DS is the shit.

Also, Run Away is a great song.

Dec 14, 2005
i dunno i like why you aint call me... chorus is ok but the verse is super tight... the chorus is definitely growing on me... Tech should be allowed to whine a lil bit when you got dudes on mtv and in mags who already sell millions of albums crying about the game...

everybody move - great track
crybaby - feeling it, should be great
shit is real - fucking love this one
higher power - just... unbelievable
why you aint call me - he aint whining in the verse, shit goes hard
drill team - least favorite overall but love Tech and Kalis parts...

EDIT how the hell did i forget one good time!? possibly the best track on the sampler

Oct 25, 2006
i dunno i like why you aint call me... chorus is ok but the verse is super tight... the chorus is definitely growing on me... Tech should be allowed to whine a lil bit when you got dudes on mtv and in mags who already sell millions of albums crying about the game...
Now that you put it that way, I do agree with the content matter in the song now. I mean, look at how many stupid motherfuckers are gettin on TV talkin about how "Hip-Hop is dead", yet they got the number to one of Hip-Hop's best kept greatest secrets. Tech does have a right to whine about that at least...

Dec 14, 2005
Now that you put it that way, I do agree with the content matter in the song now. I mean, look at how many stupid motherfuckers are gettin on TV talkin about how "Hip-Hop is dead", yet they got the number to one of Hip-Hop's best kept greatest secrets. Tech does have a right to whine about that at least...
word... glad someone grasped that...

Nov 7, 2006
^^^6i get it trust me. all i'm sayin it looks like he's being a hypocrite thats all. i been sayin i love that song and i understand what he's sayiung cause i do and he does have the right to say it. but it just sounds like he's doing what he's against ya know. i mean most ppl that listen will most likely not see that and i they do they prolly wont even care but ya never know/.