Not sayin' I'm not looking forward to it BUT....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 15, 2006
I know I've only heard a couple of songs and only a few snippets of others, but Killer is not going to be killer. At least not as much as I was hoping. (Maybe my expectations were too high). There were 3 GREAT solo songs on MLK, and the only one off Killer that is on the same level is "One Good Time". I just don't understand how it went from 3-for-3 on MLK to 1-for-8 on his solo album.

Of course I've only listened to each song/snippet twice since I don't want to ruin the newness of the album when it comes out, so.... :shrug:

Aug 31, 2005
one good time and hope for a higher power are on some anghellic interpersonal type shit..how can you not feel that if your a fan of tech?

Feb 15, 2006
You will be the 1 out of 50 that will not like it.
I didn't say I won't like it...but I'm not sure I'm gonna LOVE it. Tech at 75% is better than most others.

only 3 great songs on mlk? i think there was more than that
3 great SOLO songs...

Maybe he is part of the "If it don't sound like Anghellic, fuck it" group.
Nope. I liked AP more than Anghellic.

one good time and hope for a higher power are on some anghellic interpersonal type shit..how can you not feel that if your a fan of tech?
I said One Good Time was the One Good (great) Song. Higher Power is probably my 2nd favorite, but it's not on the same level as the MLK solos.

BEAR

Sicc OG
Dec 15, 2007
So that's 3/17 tracks that were on some personal shit on MLK. Not including I Can Feel It because I think the features on that one were horrible.

This is 32 tracks though, and not a collab album. Out of what we have so far, Hope for a Higher Power, Why You Aint Call Me, One Good Time, Cry Baby, and I Love You But Fuck You are personal. That's 5 out of the 10 we have heard, give or take for your personal preference.

I think that Killer will be Killer.

Jun 30, 2007
So that's 3/17 tracks that were on some personal shit on MLK. Not including I Can Feel It because I think the features on that one were horrible.

This is 32 tracks though, and not a collab album. Out of what we have so far, Hope for a Higher Power, Why You Aint Call Me, One Good Time, Cry Baby, and I Love You But Fuck You are personal. That's 5 out of the 10 we have heard, give or take for your personal preference.

I think that Killer will be Killer.
shit is real too!!! 6/10

BEAR

Sicc OG
Dec 15, 2007
agreed Bear

btw i added your shit to the "Running" thread
Cool. How do we get a mod to put it as vital? The Everready thread should have been gone a while ago.

I`m just gonna come out wit and i dont if im the only one buttttt I HATE PASEO! lmfao :cool:
haha
I think I know why. It's a good song, but I don't listen to it. It doesn't hit hard enough.

Jun 22, 2007
Killer is going to be killer. I downloaded and burned the 3 full songs and snippets onto a CD this morning, and i couldnt stop listening to it. Hope for a Higher Power sounds unbelievable. We've heard 10 songs/snippets, so theres 22 we havent heard lol. Thats more than a full album.