Not off topic.... N8 Banned

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
Damn I hope they didnt change the address I just sent a fucking pakage to tech I should of called first
You're always "sending packages to Tech". You're a fucking queer.

Thank you for posting that album cover so I can photoshop a big dick in your mouth, Nate. LoL @ you on your cover flashing a Strange logo when you're wearing a big useless chain with your shithouse logo.

You are unoriginal, and suck.

Welcome back.

Oct 16, 2006
Dear NoxiousN8,

Welcome back things just were not the same without you. When you left I was so sad and discouraged because you truly contribute to this forum in only the most positive of ways. You are one of the most talented EMCEE's in the game and your label sick house entertainment is not only original but an amazing concept as well. I think the artwork you did with the bloody door was so awesome. Some individuals, haters if you will, speculated that the blood was in fact ketchup taken from your mother's refrigerator. I on the other hand know that it was real human blood taken from your countless victims. You are so hardcore. The fact that you are single handedly responsible for tech n9ne's success is also a factor that is often over looked. You toiled for countless hours promoting for free, or rather, so that you could take a picture with tech, your blood brother. Most people don't recognize how truly hood, gangster and hardcore you really are. Some even go so far as to speculate that you are a lifeless talentless hack who has nothing better to do than make fake album art and plague this forum with bullshit posts about nothing. I remember when you bought that old house were countless murders took place. The house was falling apart and condemned, but it is true, it is a priceless piece of history and was a solid purchase, well worth the money you never had. I know you spoke with the friex on the phone a couple times and are now willing to take a bullet for him. Dude, you are a loyal ass gangster. Welcome back my friend.
Love,

Mr. SteepPockets